• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retire in China?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, but i still believe it will be cheaper if stay ulu places compared to cities and sg. will be even better if you have a cn girl and settle there :biggrin:

How to find sia? If u unfamiliar with the second and third tier city, there will be alot scammers and conman around!

jayeho

Alfrescian
Loyal
online, of course just make friends first, once talk about $$, causally reply if persistent asking stop immediately ! there are still have many still sincere to make friends, just be careful

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
online, of course just make friends first, once talk about $$, causally reply if persistent asking stop immediately ! there are still have many still sincere to make friends, just be careful

What is online site? But the china govrt wont allow foreigner to buy hou at second and third tier city there!

jayeho

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is online site? But the china govrt wont allow foreigner to buy hou at second and third tier city there!
you can search dating website. i think if you married the local, should me able joint names to buy, foreigners only can rent. maybe you should google for more info.

marc117

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Lijiang in Yunnan.. and Shu he , the ancient town about 5 km from this city.
A 2 weeks stay there as a dry run will make you love this quiant town.

Was there. But settle at some distance from the tourist area.
You will love the scenery and weather...Good Luck.

I've been to Lijiang and Kunming as well, Top 5 in my list. Where did you move to?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought of renting out our Singapore property and moving to stay in China (small city) and live off the rental revenue. Is there any flaw in this plan? Got any singaporeans do that?

bro i never been or live in china before.
the only advice i can tell u is u have to find sgrean who living in china for many years and talk and ask them how is the life there then u can get a better clearer picture and after u get all the infomation u should go to china to seewhich part of china u wanna to retire.
preferbaly your neighbor is sgrean u wont be lonely and when u go holiday there someone to look after your house and same thing if your sgrean goes holiday u look after their house :smile:.

i strongly believe china is affordable to retire then in sg.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i never been or live in china before.
the only advice i can tell u is u have to find sgrean who living in china for many years and talk and ask them how is the life there then u can get a better clearer picture and after u get all the infomation u should go to china to seewhich part of china u wanna to retire.
preferbaly your neighbor is sgrean u wont be lonely and when u go holiday there someone to look after your house and same thing if your sgrean goes holiday u look after their house :smile:.

i strongly believe china is affordable to retire then in sg.
Tiong guo cfm better retirement than sg esp 2nd or third tier city! The issue is that the husband has to be fully dependent on the tiong guo wife! Let's say what if divorce then the husband will be not in a good shape! Hear tat china is easy to get green card which is pr for china just pay money!

Foreigners cant buy house or the husband got to use wife name only! Green card shld be can buy hou but not sure! The risk of the china hou is tat the ccp can seize anytime! Not sure will they give some money but shld have!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't believe people want to live in Tiong Cock while many Tiongs want to get out of that wretched cuntry with their ill-gotten wealth.

Any foreigner there is a potential hostage for the CCPee.

jayeho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiong guo cfm better retirement than sg esp 2nd or third tier city! The issue is that the husband has to be fully dependent on the tiong guo wife! Let's say what if divorce then the husband will be not in a good shape! Hear tat china is easy to get green card which is pr for china just pay money!

Foreigners cant buy house or the husband got to use wife name only! Green card shld be can buy hou but not sure! The risk of the china hou is tat the ccp can seize anytime! Not sure will they give some money but shld have!

China green card cant buy, only be given to foreigners whom have great contribution to China, eg. Scientist.

Leitaisor2002

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought of renting out our Singapore property and moving to stay in China (small city) and live off the rental revenue. Is there any flaw in this plan? Got any singaporeans do that?
Which part of China. North East to South west. Yunnan nearest is land lock. Better go Thailand or Malaysia