• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retarded SG Peasant Earns Only $800 A Month

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a joke. I make the same amount of money in a day what he makes in a month.

He is deifnitely retarded.

Chen Meimei has five boys, the eldest is 14 and the youngest is only 5. Her husband works as an odd-job laborer earning $800 monthly only if there is work available for him. She had a major operation 10 years ago for liver infection and is unable to work. The family of seven lives in a 2 room flat which appears to be poorly maintained. In spite of the hardship, Meimei claimed she is happy just to fulfil her duties as a wife to her husband and a mother to her 5 children.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a joke. I make the same amount of money in a day what he makes in a month.

Chen Meimei has five boys, the eldest is 14 and the youngest is only 5. Her husband works as an odd-job laborer earning $800 monthly only if there is work available for him. She had a major operation 10 years ago for liver infection and is unable to work. The family of seven lives in a 2 room flat which appears to be poorly maintained. In spite of the hardship, Meimei claimed she is happy just to fulfil her duties as a wife to her husband and a mother to her 5 children.

He should work at the shipyard. With OT, he can earn 2k.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Then you must be more retarded than me since i can make 5-10 times more than you do in a day :biggrin:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not everyone is as talented as you my dear friend, in giving blowjobs.

:cool:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN u still alive ah? NB

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least he earned honest money. unlike you need to bend down on all fours to earn that kind of money in a day.

:biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TV2008112422090200.jpg

I make billions, but do I look like a genius? *zzzz*