• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retarded book review by one Teoh Yi Chie of the retarded book Phantom of Oxley Castle

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad he wasted $18, and the way he took photos of the book look like shit. Even my great grandma can snap better ones.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad he wasted $18, and the way he took photos of the book look like shit. Even my great grandma can snap better ones.

"There's a sucker born every minute" P.T.Barnum. The same sucker who will vote for the PAP in the past elections & in any coming elections. But then again, the same sucker will have the same excuse that the religious man said when seen going to see a RA Show, " If I don't go in, how am I to know, what is being shown"....

These are the real sucker, than define Singapore...buy that book & want to compare & complain..

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So can we say he confirmed the book is linked to 38 Oxley when the whole world is trying to deny it???