• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renounce citizenship form: Not easy to complete?

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone told me that he had some difficulty completing the form to give up his Singapore citizenship to withdraw his CPF as he has obtained Australian citizenship, because the form required the following information:-

“Female applicants are only required to complete Section I and Section II of the form …

For male applicant, kindly fill in the remaining sections (Section III to V) of the form

V FAMILY BACKGROUND (Please use additional sheets if necessary)

Father/mother, husband/wife, sons/daughters and brothers/sisters’

Singapore NRIC No.

Place Of Birth

Date Of Birth

Singapore Birth Certificate / Citizenship Certificate No.

Current Citizenship

Whether A Singapore Citizen Previous

Date Of Renunciation Of Singapore Citizenship

Occupation

Current Country of Residence

IV Employment History (Please use additional sheets if necessary)

PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT

S/No.

POSITION HELD

COMPANY & COUNTRY

PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT FROM DD/MM/YYYY TO DD/MM/YYYY

SALARY

III EDUCATION

Level

Year from to

Qualification obtained

School/Institution & Country

a. Primary

b. Secondary

c. Tertiary (GCE “A” Levels/Diploma)

d. Degrees

e. Others”

“STATUTORY DECLARATION

….. 6 To the best of my knowledge and belief the statements givcn in this statutory declaration are true and correct,

7 To the best of my knowledge and belief the documents I have tendered in support of my statements are genuine documents, and

8 I hereby renounce my citizenship of Singapore.”

http://www.tremeritus.com/2017/10/22/renounce-citizenship-form-not-easy-to-complete/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's a piece of cake. I'd complete that in 5 minutes. In fact I already did. !!! :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I would gladly fill up that form if I had a viable Plan B. Still working on it!
No reason why it should be a work in progress. It's easy to get citizenship in many countries. All you need is some dosh.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes...I also dun know WTF they need my sibling birth cert number too plus all my previous employers.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till you want to withdraw you CPF.

They need your bank to verify that the said account mentioned is correct and they will take up to 3 months to verify that you are indeed bona fide by checking with "all other govt dept".

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a piece of cake. I'd complete that in 5 minutes. In fact I already did. !!! :smile:

I agree....I know someone who cashed out...took 30 days to get the dosh.

The money grubbing cunts need to find out if you owe any PUB, income tax etc.

Would be interesting to know who exactly they check with.....eg. do they check with banks to see if you have any outstanding loans/credit card bills?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would gladly fill up that form if I had a viable Plan B. Still working on it!

May I suggest that your Plan B is to go to the USA. Both my wife and I gave up our Sinkie citizenships long ago. In fact your Prime Ministar is in my country right now......

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
May I suggest that your Plan B is to go to the USA. Both my wife and I gave up our Sinkie citizenships long ago. In fact your Prime Ministar is in my country right now......
Congrats! Happy for you and your wife. I have relatives who renounced their sinkie citizenship and are happily living in the US.

Hopefully, your President Trump can teach our PM a thing or two about being a man.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF! you still do what they tell you to when you are leaving for good?
Just do it like Amos! He sacrificed more didn't he?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it took me 6.9 minutes to complete as i received a copy in advance by someone who did it and had 6.9 days to call up my parents and siblings to provide details. in any dealings with sg gov one must be fully prepared with details and documentation. same with any registration for a sg-gov sponsored event anywhere on this planet. in high tech sillycon valley to attend an edb and contact sg sponsered event i had to fill up 6.9 pages of an online registration form and when i showed up at the door i was asked to fill up 2 copies of the same stupid form on a hardcopy template that they nicely printed out in color - one for edb and another for contact sg. this is how fucking advanced sg is. mai seow seow.