• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reminder: The European stole the Chinese world map and compass from Ming Dynasty in 15th century...to sail round the world...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dickhead, why you bad mouthing Ming Dynasty history. LKY has his notorious bad behaviours like the Operation Spectrum and jailing oppo with ISA law. But he has done good things too, a great architect built a modern Singapore from scratch...

Ming Dynasty funded the expedition to mark earth landscapes and make a map of the earth. That's it.

Stick to my narrative to debate and not go out of point, dumbtwit.

It is indeed after 1421 the Europeans steal the map and set to sail round and discover the world... Europeans invasion of SEA, Australia and America started after 1421 taking the sea routes go to NZ and way down to Antarctic Oceans....

The fucking BE had been saying they found this and that land. Raffles said he found Singapore in 1819. Europeans found America in 1478, 50 years layer after 1421, and so on... get it... do you think Europeans were that high tech genius at that time? Tribalism still use spears and sword fighting... until they learn to make gunpowder from China... change new ways to fight wars...

Cut and paste all negative articles about China doesn't help improve your argument...
negative or positive, so long as it's true, I like it.

As far as I can tell, once the Mongolians took over China, it's been on a downhill course ever since. Ever bother considering that?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey dickhead, why you bad mouthing Ming Dynasty history. LKY has his notorious bad behaviours like the Operation Spectrum and jailing oppo with ISA law. But he has done good things too, a great architect built a modern Singapore from scratch...

Ming Dynasty funded the expedition to mark earth landscapes and make a map of the earth. That's it.

Stick to my narrative to debate and not go out of point, dumbtwit.

It is indeed after 1421 the Europeans steal the map and set to sail round and discover the world... Europeans invasion of SEA, Australia and America started after 1421 taking the sea routes go to NZ and way down to Antarctic Oceans....

The fucking BE had been saying they found this and that land. Raffles said he found Singapore in 1819. Europeans found America in 1478, 50 years layer after 1421, and so on... get it... do you think Europeans were that high tech genius at that time? Tribalism still use spears and sword fighting... until they learn to make gunpowder from China... change new ways to fight wars...

Cut and paste all negative articles about China doesn't help improve your argument...

Writing fiction doesn't help improve your argument. There's no hard evidence that the Ming treasure fleets explored the Americas or Australia. They followed existing trade routes within their known world.

It's also a fact that it was Columbus discovery of the Americas that revolutionised the world. He didn't have to be the first to discover America. But he was the one whose discovery made the greatest impact.

And most of the Ming dynasty emperors suck. They spent too much getting high and let the eunuchs run the government.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Writing fiction doesn't help improve your argument. There's no hard evidence that the Ming treasure fleets explored the Americas or Australia. They followed existing trade routes within their known world.
I can bet with you that this jerk doesn't even know that the Thai King (I forgot which one) even has a shrine at North Cape (northern most tip of continental Europe). This Thai King had sailed to and visited the Vikings during that time. I'd been to the shrine and seen it for myself.

Below 2 shots are from my own collection:

Thai Shrine 1a.jpg

Thai Shrine 2a.jpg

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can bet with you that this jerk doesn't even know that the Thai King (I forgot which one) even has a shrine at North Cape (northern most tip of continental Europe). This Thai King had sailed to and visited the Vikings during that time. I'd been to the shrine and seen it for myself.

View attachment 129904

View attachment 129905
er... that's chulalongkorn. It wasn't that long ago. around 1900.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's also a fact that it was Columbus discovery of the Americas that revolutionised the world. He didn't have to be the first to discover America. But he was the one whose discovery made the greatest impact.

And most of the Ming dynasty emperors suck. They spent too much getting high and let the eunuchs run the government.

Columbus was a fiction story.... fairy tales... like Jesus was written after AD70 hearsay story.... fairy tales... Jesus story can be disputed by Bibical scholars... Paul was not blinded for 3 days .... fairy tales...

How did the Admiral Cheng Ho story come about with Armada fleets and 2,800 scholars and scientist were among the crews to explore the world? these are proven history crafted in stones...

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

View attachment 129904

View attachment 129905

Great photos!!

In recent years, Thailand produced a tv drama about some girl whose spirit went back in time to 1600s Siam. It was historically accurate and entertaining. Who would have thought that during 1600s Siam, a greek sailor would become the grand vizier of Siam?

1640530004326.png

Constantine Phaulkon (Greek: Κωνσταντῖνος Γεράκης, Konstantinos Gerakis; γεράκι is the Greek word for "falcon"; 1647 – 5 June 1688, also known as Costantin Gerachi,[4] Capitão Falcão in Portuguese and simply as Monsieur Constance in French) was a Greek adventurer who became the prime counsellor to King Narai of Ayutthaya[5] and assumed the Thai noble title Chao Phraya Wichayen (เจ้าพระยาวิชาเยนทร์).[6]: 59, 64

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_Phaulkon