• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Reincarnation as a fact of Science, not Religion

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If reincarnation is true (and there's increasing evidence that suggests so), then it doesn't matter what your religion is, or even if you have one. In fact, psychologists and psychiatrists who have successfully regressed people to not only their past lives, but more importantly in-between-lives, agree that having a free-thinking open mind is more important than having any religion.

Check out the increasing number of case studies documented on YouTube :

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=reincarnation

You can also check out Amazon.com for hundreds of books on reincarnation :

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=reincarnation

Anyone interested can PM me for my personal list of recommended (non-religious, free-thinking) books on this subject.

Attachments

• VoicesFromTheAfterlife_LilyFairchilde.jpg
    VoicesFromTheAfterlife_LilyFairchilde.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,494
Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We enter into in-between-lives state every time we sleep and we are reincarnated every time we wake up from sleep. How many of us remember our dreams? How many of us remember what exactly we did while awake 10 days ago, 1 year ago, 10 years ago or 50 years ago? The majority of us don't remember our past lives spanning multiple decades, but a minority do.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
If reincarnation is true (and there's increasing evidence that suggests so), then it doesn't matter what your religion is, or even if you have one. In fact, psychologists and psychiatrists who have successfully regressed people to not only their past lives, but more importantly in-between-lives, agree that having a free-thinking open mind is more important than having any religion.

Check out the increasing number of case studies documented on YouTube :

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=reincarnation

You can also check out Amazon.com for hundreds of books on reincarnation :

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=reincarnation

Anyone interested can PM me for my personal list of recommended (non-religious, free-thinking) books on this subject.
May all beings be well and happy.

Amituofo

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your past lives determine your present and what you do in this life will influence your next. Please do not kill that live crab because you have the money ...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad news for pork eater. Stay vege. No meat. Walk with extreme care to avoid stepping on ants. Dont kill animals or insects including roaches, dengue mosquitoes etc etc.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What about dogs? Will I be able to find my best friend who died some time ago?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about dogs? Will I be able to find my best friend who died some time ago?

You can check with John Tan....he manages a kennel of them 'dogs'...who knows John Tan maybe your dog reincarnated, now an ungrateful mutt...in which you should consider calling the AVA to put it down.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is certain. Your soul will rise above your dead body and its been documented in so many cases of clinical death i.e. those who due but were resuscitated.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is certain. Your soul will rise above your dead body and its been documented in so many cases of clinical death i.e. those who due but were resuscitated.

MANY DO OUT OF BODY FLYING EVERY NITE.....
I HV SEEN MYSELF LYING IN BED MANY TIMES BEFORE ASTRAL TRIPPING........