• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers performing in Sinkieland on 16 Feb 2023. Any Samsters attending?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael Learns To Rock recently had their concert here, much to the delight of some aunties. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN red hot chilli pepper now not hot liao lah KNN as a seasoned concert leelated worker for a few years last time my uncle think that more worthwhile to pay for live concert are those that carries live effect KNN not all bands can carry a live effect KNN
1 of those that will carry great deep live effects is eg Oasis KNN just listening to some cover version My uncle already steamed KNN

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN red hot chilli pepper now not hot liao lah KNN as a seasoned concert leelated worker for a few years last time my uncle think that more worthwhile to pay for live concert are those that carries live effect KNN not all bands can carry a live effect KNN
1 of those that will carry great deep live effects is eg Oasis KNN
Can your uncle explain what is Live Effect?
I have been to both Metallica n Coldplay. Enjoyed both concerts.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can your uncle explain what is Live Effect?
I have been to both Metallica n Coldplay. Enjoyed both concerts.
Imuho Metallica and Coldplay should also falls under those with great live effect KNN means about same or verlee close to the leecording version KNN some bands/singers live and leecordings are totallee different KNN eg like take that or any of those under pop music KNN better don't go lor KNN

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RHCP is one of the best live bands around. Too bad Nirvana was not given the permission to perform in Singapore back in 92 during the peak of their success.