• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

recommended study places for Sinkie students, Jewel changi airport included because it's a ghost town

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an unabating COVID-19 continues to seize most parts of the world by the balls, Singapore included, bopping around once more sans protective gear and social distancing protocols remains foreseeably a pipe dream. Be that as it may, where there's a will to dispel gloom, there's always a way. Like boosting oxygen levels by heading outside (with masks still on pretty please) for your next cram session when you are this close to becoming superfly T.N.T from them recurring home-based learning stretches. Or scarfing down ten happy meals in a heartbeat, something we strongly advise against. Regarding the former, you can always consult our latest trove of carefully picked haunts - save for #4 they don't get any more "bucolic" than these given Singapore's asphaltic proclivities, so here goes:

.................4. Jewel Changi Airport

Along with Changi Airport slipping from pole position to second runner-up in Skytrax's 2021 rankings, this once scintillating jewel of a shopping enclave has lost considerable lustre on the heels of continually slumping passenger numbers; a recent month-long closure to non-flying folks obviously didn't help. Jolly splendid, its loss is the student's gain. So etude heureuse, and do not go gentle into that good night aight?

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2021/08/2021-domain-of-singapore-tutoring.html

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No worries, the CECA tourists will love the Jewel. :biggrin:

What a fantastic beautiful place! You Singaporeans are so lucky. Why don't more people go to that beautiful place called the Jewel of Singapore? Awesome!

Don't kpkb so much lah. Got many such beautiful places in SG.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fantastic beautiful place! You Singaporeans are so lucky. Why don't more people go to that beautiful place called the Jewel of Singapore? Awesome!

Don't kpkb so much lah. Got many such beautiful places in SG.
It's just a consolidation of Sinkie brands at one place, doesn't warrant a deliberate trip there.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It's just a consolidation of Sinkie brands at one place, doesn't warrant a deliberate trip there.
Not for shopping lah. But the scenery. The fountain. The gardens.

Think of it as an urban hike.

I also hike in mountains and go see waterfalls and lakes. Much nearer and not so strenuous for Singaporeans.

There is also Gardens by the Bay right? Every week you can go there jalan jalan. Try to memorize the names of all the plants.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not for shopping lah. But the scenery. The fountain. The gardens.

Think of it as an urban hike.

I also hike in mountains and go see waterfalls and lakes. Much nearer and not so strenuous for Singaporeans.

There is also Gardens by the Bay right? Every week you can go there jalan jalan. Try to memorize the names of all the plants.
names of plants named after whores like kamala harris?

https://mustsharenews.com/kamala-harris-orchid/

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singapore got so many Orchids.

I remember back in the 80s there was talk about making Orchids big business or something? What happened?

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very interesting and relevant topic for me. I'm just trying to choose the best school for me. It is important for me that learning is interesting and not difficult. To facilitate the educational process, I have this source at hand https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/piano/ It is also important that my studies do not take all my time, I want to have time to play sports and prepare for sports competitions.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many quiet and ulu kopitiams all over sinkieland for study and secret meetings. Why spend the money and time to go all the way there?