• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reasons Not To Get Married

jw5

Loyal
I was in a bus the other day looking out of the window when the bus stopped at a traffic light.
A car stopped beside the bus. The male driver looked frustrated as he looked out of the window. Beside him, I saw a pair of humongous white thighs, cross legged on the front passenger seat. (i.e. the feet were off the floor) Could not see the woman's face but the sight of her ugly thighs were enough to make me understand why the man looked frustrated.
Even if the sex is free and frequent, imagine having to get in between those thighs everytime he has sex.
Would it not be better to have sex once a month with a bar pickup, or even a freelancer from the streets of Geylang?
Poor guy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Reasons Not To Get Married - 2

OO5O.jpg

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in a bus the other day looking out of the window when the bus stopped at a traffic light.
A car stopped beside the bus. The male driver looked frustrated as he looked out of the window. Beside him, I saw a pair of humongous white thighs, cross legged on the front passenger seat. (i.e. the feet were off the floor) Could not see the woman's face but the sight of her ugly thighs were enough to make me understand why the man looked frustrated.
Even if the sex is free and frequent, imagine having to get in between those thighs everytime he has sex.
Would it not be better to have sex once a month with a bar pickup, or even a freelancer from the streets of Geylang?
Poor guy.

Dear JW,

Imagine the driver (me) who's holding one hand with his wife while driving, and she has maintained her shapely thighs. Things are not so bad after marriage. So cheer up! :wink:

jw5

Loyal
pia
Yes, I knew that there would be some lucky guys like you out there when I started the thread.
But after looking at the second post, I realize that I'm not the only one who needs cheering up. :smile:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor guy.

Have sex once a month? Now who wouldn't feel sexually frustrated if only can do once a month whether with oc or fl?:biggrin::biggrin:

For me it is at least once a week....:biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn if only i had bothered to scroll down first before replying to this thread, I wouldn't have bothered to answer...Sam u just made me throw up my lunch.....:rolleyes:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
pia
Yes, I knew that there would be some lucky guys like you out there when I started the thread.
But after looking at the second post, I realize that I'm not the only one who needs cheering up. :smile:

Haha.. I really am truly blessed! :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marriage is a serious business & before you get into it, MUST HAVE reasons to get married.

Looking at many couples with their kids, its obvious to me that Sporeans must have rushed into marriage.

jw5

Loyal
Marriage is a serious business & before you get into it, MUST HAVE reasons to get married.

Looking at many couples with their kids, its obvious to me that Sporeans must have rushed into marriage.
johnny
looking at the kids, it's obvious to me that the couples have no clue how to raise kids.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are many reasons not to get marry.
there are many reasons to get marry too.

it depends on individual.

for me, getting married is like buying B/S.
if u bet big, it open big, ho sey.
if open small, you r in for it.

my personal view, no offence.:smile:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The WOMEN'S CHARTER

Those guys who have not read it better do so before it is too late.

Better still visit Subordinate Courts of Singapore website and click on
Family Justice Division (Legislation and Directions).