• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her nips damn unnatural color and looking.
Dunno if she tattoo her nips or not?

iu

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I say ccb Malaysian and sinkie dogs like @glockman are best actor declared repeatedly to ignore me but actually doing the opposite to incite. Leave the poor victim of theft alone and don’t make use of her to insinuate insults on me you ccb Malaysian coward bastards. Pui!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another example of bad Malaysians dogs following me around. Hey why don’t you just post the link here to my stolen photos ccb Malaysian shameless thief sons of whore? So many examples of bad Malaysians, where are the good ones? Not a single soul spotted. Must be all dead.

Attention Seeking cunt!
We are talking about an attractive bunnyjanjan here.

You are Pussycaocao.
Fuck off you smelly cunt!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
The leaked video of Janella Ooi (aka Bunnyjanjan) having fun with Joal Ong is basically a Blowjob 101 class.
Nevertheless, I am really curious about one thing.
In all of the 12~15 scenes, Janella Ooi never takes off her bra.
I am sure this is not because Joal Ong asked her to keep her bra on since every other girl that appears in Joal Ong scenes took of her bra.
Can anyone make guesses on why Janella Ooi never takes off her bra?
Maybe the best way is to ask Joal Ong, but he seems to have disappeared after the videos spread across the web.

Her nipple is like a $5 coin.

IMG-20200202-WA0000.jpg

https://spankbang.com/38i57/video/bunnyjanjan+janella+ooi+sex+scandal+full

11:48 mark

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Bunnyjanjan is janella Ooi and Jibyecaocao is @ginfreely 000Oioi where 000 is toa karchng kang ccb kang and jibye chwee kang and Oo is 1b1s neh neh and ii is 2 long dark nipple KNN