• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rally 2010, read between the lines.....

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Rally 2010, read between the lines.....</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Toby Kuntakinte (PouletGeorge) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:59 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>38156.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]1. Election Ploy[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Election is coming. Singaporeans are not happy with Housing, Transport (MRT), Furore over 2nd Language, Small business and retail are still sufferring whereas rental increases drastically (example Sunset way, [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif][URL]http://hudcsg.blogspot.com/2010/06/sunday-times-sun-setting-for-sunset-way.html[/FONT][/URL][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]), exceeded YOG budget. To appease voters, policies are mete out.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Again, he asked Singaporeans to be patient.... which means, "wait long long" provided you morons vote for ME ??[/FONT]
MRT, why more lines ? Why is LHL suggesting overcrowding and I thought imbeciles like Saw Phiak Hwa said that it was a breeze riding the MRT ?
Minions at HDB mentioned that if home seekers are not choosy, they could get their flat without problem ? Why build another 22,000 ?
Mmm... using 7th moon celebration to justify booming economy ? Has he had a chat with the "Cow Head Horse Face" ??
To appease the public over idiotic remarks by Ng Eng Chicken over 2nd Language, LHL uses all sorts of educational examples to inform the public that they are doing fine..... WTF ??
Another mental masturbation AGAIN !! Budget for YOG was exceeded by 3 times and arrested 1 blogger for "inciting" violence WTF !! WTF !!, LHL is patting his shoulder as well as Vivian. He doesn't have to mental masturbate actually, both of them can do it for each other !!! This begs another question - who is more feminine ?
2. Pay increment for the Ministers !!
Damned it, if Keppel Shipyard and Sembcorp are having 9 months bonus, what about us - the MPs, ministers, president, senior minister, minister mentor, and most importantly - PRIME MINISTER !!
Lastly, just a rosy speech with mega mental masturbation. What can you expect from a quack doctor peddling his wares ?? Too idealistic to believe... Gosh, he sounded more convincing than James Phang of Sunshine Empire!! I was almost taken in.... Luckily, my sanity came back after I started to question his scripts plagiarised from Hans Christian Anderson !!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Toby Kuntakinte (PouletGeorge) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>9:36 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR>unread</TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (5 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>38156.5 in reply to 38156.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Oohhh... LHL was quick to brush through after he said that if Stinkaporanges want higher pay, upgrade !! WTF is he toking?[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]And, damned, he mentioned that guy who was with that oil rig company since 14 years old and worked his way up to justify live long learning and retraining. What about those that possess knowledge and skills but were retrenched.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Damned again... how about those who were working in the bank and did not get a job with the expected/decent pay even after retraining ? But, again, you have some moron mentioned in the "mainstream" credible media that he forsook his $8,000 per month salary to retrain as a nurse earning $900 a month for 2 years under training just to "fullfil" his dream as a NURSE !! LHL loves such morons that do the same as what he wants Stinkaporanges to do - MENTAL MASTURBATION.[/FONT]
I never regret starting on my own after being retrenched and were not successful in various jobs offering despite the fact that I possess the skills and knowledge.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>