• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist cunt jovina choi is seeking PR in australia

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious How did She clear all her interviews at S. A.L. ???

and and Who did those interviews ???

Screenshot_2019-02-15-22-24-42-495_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope she gets gang raped by the curry and kangaroo in Australia, kola bear scratch her cheebye. Fuck her then slit her throat and continue fucking her.

Last edited:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://temasektimes.wordpress.com/

Rumour: Jovina Choi has resigned from her job and plans to find work in Australia

According to unverified rumours circulating in cyberspace, Singapore’s unofficial CNY ‘celebrity’ Jovina Choi has resigned from her job in SAL Singapore and is planning to relocate to Australia!

Jovina Choi shot into fame after she was caught on video in an altercation with a Gojek driver over a $1.50 ERP which she refused to pay during which she falsely accused him of ‘kidnapping’ her and discriminating her because she is Chinese.

Her antics sparked a massive public outcry with many Singaporeans condemning her and poking fun at her with memes featuring her.

In an unverified post on fuckwarezone forum, one former claimed that she has resigned from the Singapore Academy of Law where she was working as a paralegal.

Another added that Jovina is feeling stressed with all the public attention she is getting from her ‘fame’ and is seeking a change in environment in Australia where she has relatives and friends.

Jovina has supposedly returned from Taiwan and is scheduled to have an interview with LTA regarding the incident.

However, there has been no news about her since her last email interview with the state media in which she insists there is ‘no misunderstanding to begin with’.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://temasektimes.wordpress.com/

Rumour: Jovina Choi has resigned from her job and plans to find work in Australia

According to unverified rumours circulating in cyberspace, Singapore’s unofficial CNY ‘celebrity’ Jovina Choi has resigned from her job in SAL Singapore and is planning to relocate to Australia!

Jovina Choi shot into fame after she was caught on video in an altercation with a Gojek driver over a $1.50 ERP which she refused to pay during which she falsely accused him of ‘kidnapping’ her and discriminating her because she is Chinese.

Her antics sparked a massive public outcry with many Singaporeans condemning her and poking fun at her with memes featuring her.

In an unverified post on fuckwarezone forum, one former claimed that she has resigned from the Singapore Academy of Law where she was working as a paralegal.

Another added that Jovina is feeling stressed with all the public attention she is getting from her ‘fame’ and is seeking a change in environment in Australia where she has relatives and friends.

Jovina has supposedly returned from Taiwan and is scheduled to have an interview with LTA regarding the incident.

However, there has been no news about her since her last email interview with the state media in which she insists there is ‘no misunderstanding to begin with’.

Find her and slice off her labias and nipples

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps she had a bad experience dealing with Malays in transactions. :wink:

For example, it's no secret that some Malay-Muslim food stalls charge orang cina just a lil' bit more than when doing business with one of their own people. Those black sheep exist, and they 'spoil market' for everyone else.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A little bird told me. I have also heard that she was reported to australian immigration. I hope the doors slam shut in her face. Save your second home, aussie sinkies!
She is a perfect match for JOVER CHEW, the Sim Lim shop scandal. Both names ryhme perfectly.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that it emerge she's a so called paralegal it reminds me of the saying "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".
She did what she did because she thinks she knows the law and this time she thinks she knows OZ!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australian embassy would have known about her fiasco, so she would

have score negative point her kind of attitude, Ozzieland won't want a slut like her!!

She better think of other country like India and Bangla or Pakistan where she can get free screw!!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps she had a bad experience dealing with Malays in transactions. :wink:

For example, it's no secret that some Malay-Muslim food stalls charge orang cina just a lil' bit more than when doing business with one of their own people. Those black sheep exist, and they 'spoil market' for everyone else.

It's true when it comes to food. When I buy nasi padang/melayu alone, the price is a lot more as compared with when my kawan buys it for me. And of course the same dishes were ordered. Lol. But I don't shout out to the world "Is it because I am Chinese?" We need more give and take and relac more!:biggrin: