• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

quick thinker

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
A man walked into the produce section of his local supermarket, and asked to
buy half a head of lettuce.
The boy working in that department told him that they only sold whole heads
of lettuce. The man was insistent that the boy ask his manager about the
matter.
Walking into the back room, the boy said to the manager, "Some old bastard
wants to buy half a head of lettuce." As he finished his sentence,he turned
to find the man standing right behind him, so he quickly added,"and this
gentleman kindly offered to buy the other half."

The manager approved the deal, and the man went on his way.
Later the manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got
yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on their
feet here. Where are you from son?"

"Portugal, sir," the boy replied.
"Well, why did you leave Portugal?" the manager asked.
The boy said, "Sir, there's nothing but whores and Football players there."
"Really?" replied the manager, "My wife is from Portugal!"
"Really??" replied the boy. "Who'd she plays for?!!!"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have learnt over the years never to call someone by name unless I know them well. I also stop saying "hi you must be Tony's mother or your are Arthur's daughter. Got burnt so many times and so difficult to recover.

I once saw a lady in her 60s taking a kid to kindergarten. Turned out not to be grandma but mother.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya i agree...committing yourself in such a manner.... could end up with having egg on your face :(

I have learnt over the years never to call someone by name unless I know them well. I also stop saying "hi you must be Tony's mother or your are Arthur's daughter. Got burnt so many times and so difficult to recover.

I once saw a lady in her 60s taking a kid to kindergarten. Turned out not to be grandma but mother.