• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quanzhou and Jerusalem are HOLY twins indeed. Both are cities of peace!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
05E8A938-2693-42CB-93F7-E5B21020658D.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google translate

There are two religious cities in the world, the birthplace of Jerusalem, Islam, Christianity and Judaism. The other is Quanzhou, where a variety of foreign religions gather. It is not called "City of Peace" like Jerusalem, but it has won the peace of ancient Quanzhou. "There is a lot of customs and customs in the Bohai Sea, and the customs are miscellaneous" (Zhu Yuyu). As early as in the Song and Yuan Dynasties, where overseas traffic was flourishing, there were many foreign religions such as Nestorianism, Catholicism, Islam Manicheism, and Brahmanism gathered here to live in peace with Taoism and Buddhism. In 1991, UNESCO visited Quanzhou to inspect the "Maritime Silk Road". The general leader Du Di'an said: We see that Quanzhou is a city where different faiths meet different ethnic groups, cultural exchanges and peaceful coexistence", "China's opening to the outside world" It is fully reflected in Quanzhou.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the birth place of islam is Mecca in Saudi Arabia?
Please ask @whoami. Anyway you filthy Indian doggie that is not my point or the point of the article. The point is Jerusalem name means “city of peace” - same as Quanzhou which is really a city of peace welcoming and tolerant of all races for 600 years. And Jerusalem is a holy multi religion city for Christian Islam Judaism Armenian - Same as Quanzhou an ancient religion city with multi religions. So it’s a HOLY twin of Quanzhou.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno about quangzhou, but i doubt jerusalem has seen any peace for the last several thousand years.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Please ask @whoami. Anyway you filthy Indian doggie that is not my point or the point of the article. The point is Jerusalem name means “city of peace” - same as Quanzhou which is really a city of peace welcoming and tolerant of all races for 600 years. And Jerusalem is a holy multi religion city for Christian Islam Judaism Armenian - Same as Quanzhou an ancient religion city with multi religions. So it’s a HOLY twin of Quanzhou.
But you stated Jerusalem is the birthplace of Islam, and I just wanted to clarify. Why get angry and defensive? Your unkind name calling is unnecessary and hurtful. I mean, you don't see me calling you a filthy, mad, ugly bitch who was fucked and is still being fucked by an nehs, right? I would never say that about anyone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PEACE MY ASS!

BOTH MUST NUKE ASAP.

THEY ARE ALL CITIES OF CARNAGE. Must also be kept that way eternally! Any stupid idea of MULTI-RELIGION must only just mean NON-STOP BLOODSHED & CARNAGE. No exception. Nowhere on earth must get any such exception.
No Quanzhou was the only exception giving Arabs Persians etc welcome for 600 years and that’s why hokkiens are superior humans who achieved this 1000 years ahead of others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you stated Jerusalem is the birthplace of Islam, and I just wanted to clarify. Why get angry and defensive? Your unkind name calling is unnecessary and hurtful. I mean, you don't see me calling you a filthy, mad, ugly bitch who was fucked and is still being fucked by an nehs, right? I would never say that about anyone.
You are forever telling lies of me. Not I stated ok but google translate of the article which is clearly stated there. Obviously the birth place of Islam is not the point and not an issue at all but unkind bastard sons of whores like you @musashi @AhMeng love to pick on irrelevant non issues to attack me. You shameless psychopath insinuated insult of me with painted white face of sinkie slut barely few days ago now acting indignant calling me unkind are very disgusting and despicable. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are forever telling lies of me. Not I stated ok but google translate of the article which is clearly stated there. Obviously the birth place of Islam is not the point and not an issue at all but unkind bastard sons of whores like you @musashi @AhMeng love to pick on irrelevant non issues to attack me. You shameless psychopath insinuated insult of me with painted white face of sinkie slut barely few days ago now acting indignant calling me unkind are very disgusting and despicable. Pui!
And that’s the difference between high class and low class people indeed. Low class people like @glockman @musashi @glockman favorite way of attacking me is always nitpicking since day one while I high class people don’t do that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno about quangzhou, but i doubt jerusalem has seen any peace for the last several thousand years.
Ya as stated clearly it’s Jerusalem name meaning is City of peace. So they are a twin city to Quanzhou that is a city of peace as shown by hokkiens welcome and tolerance of Arabs Persians etc for 600 years until the peace was ended by Arabs and Persians evil ingrate betrayal of ganging up with mongols and staging rebellion. Not hokkiens’ fault at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s the difference between high class and low class people indeed. Low class people like @glockman @musashi @glockman favorite way of attacking me is always nitpicking since day one while I high class people don’t do that.
Seriously high class people like me don’t nitpick on people or twist people’s words or insult people slut unprovoked or steal people photos and boast of their theft and do body shaming to win like what low class people did to me.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya as stated clearly it’s Jerusalem name meaning is City of peace. So they are a twin city to Quanzhou that is a city of peace as shown by hokkiens welcome and tolerance of Arabs Persians etc for 600 years until the peace was ended by Arabs and Persians evil ingrate betrayal of ganging up with mongols and staging rebellion. Not hokkiens’ fault at all.
Mongols invaded arab and persia first. Thats because epwhen genghis khan was invading china, he sent peaceful trade delegation to muslim land and they were butchered. So he stop china invasion and attacked muslim land instead.
After his death, the entire muslim region was under mongol rule. And they used muslim expertise to design and build weapons that will help mongols invade china. And muslim soldiers and officers were recruited as allies.
When northern china was invaded, muslim scholars and administrstors were assigned to manage the area. That could be the reason that motivates the muslims in quanzhou to rebel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mongols invaded arab and persia first. Thats because epwhen genghis khan was invading china, he sent peaceful trade delegation to muslim land and they were butchered. So he stop china invasion and attacked muslim land instead.
After his death, the entire muslim region was under mongol rule. And they used muslim expertise to design and build weapons that will help mongols invade china. And muslim soldiers and officers were recruited as allies.
When northern china was invaded, muslim scholars and administrstors were assigned to manage the area. That could be the reason that motivates the muslims in quanzhou to rebel.
All the more shameless and despicable for Arabs and Persians in Quanzhou then to help Mongols that massacred their home countries Arab and Persia. They are equivalent to chinese traitor dogs helping Jap to kill chinese during WW2.

Despicable evil ingrates indeed for the Arabs and Persians - instead of helping Song emperor to fight off common enemy of Mongols that invaded Arab and Persia - joined hands with enemy Mongol to get rid of Song emperor that had been welcoming them and treating them well.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the more shameless and despicable for Arabs and Persians in Quanzhou then to help Mongols that massacred their home countries Arab and Persia. They are equivalent to chinese traitor dogs helping Jap to kill chinese during WW2.

Despicable evil ingrates indeed for the Arabs and Persians - instead of helping Song emperor to fight off common enemy of Mongols that invaded Arab and Persia - joined hands with enemy Mongol to get rid of Song emperor that had been welcoming them and treating them well.
During mongol yuan dynasty, arab and persians were second class citizens below the mongols. They do all the administration andv inancials of the mongol empire.chinese were at the bottom.
When ming dynasty came, i think the arabs were masssacred or captured like cheng ho and made to serve the emperor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
During mongol yuan dynasty, arab and persians were second class citizens below the mongols. They do all the administration andv inancials of the mongol empire.chinese were at the bottom.
When ming dynasty came, i think the arabs were masssacred or captured like cheng ho and made to serve the emperor.
What do you expect of course Arabs and Persians as betrayal dogs will be second class to their master Mongols then. No need to say Arabs and Persians must be bullying Hokkiens that treated them well previously from Tang to Song Dynasty but now kena ranked below them.