• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putin : any country that imposes sanctions on Russia is declaring an act of war; get me a list of such countries! Vivi Bala pissing in pants now?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Putin : any country that imposes sanctions on Russia is declaring an act of war; get me a list of such countries! Vivi Bala pissing in pants now?​

Hopefully, the radar evading hypersonic nuclear missiles are not so accurate snd land in jb instead.

If that is the case..will Russkies land invade other countries? Like the NATO countries that have sanctions Russkies land?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like Singapore is the only country in ASEAN to sanction against Russia woh. So, you Russian Porlumpas should now be shitting in your pants if Russia decides to Nuke Singapore as your death will be caused by the unilateral action taken by the Singapore government. So, how? Quickly go out and protest to Vivian and Pinkie if you Porlumpas will have the guts instead of just being keyboard warriors in this forum.

Or wait, just fly the Chinese flag outside your house and you will be protected.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putin's days are numbered. Someone will put a bullet between his eyes.

Why blame Putin. Russia is a dead superpower since the collspse of the soviet union. I cannot see any reason why NATO wants to expand eastward snd antagonise a country that was invaded twice with huge human losses. Once by Napoleon and 2nd by Hitler.
If the west can open their doors to china into world trade, why can't they do the same to Russia?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why blame Putin. Russia is a dead superpower since the collspse of the soviet union. I cannot see any reason why NATO wants to expand eastward snd antagonise a country that was invaded twice with huge human losses. Once by Napoleon and 2nd by Hitler.
If the west can open their doors to china into world trade, why can't they do the same to Russia?
Why blame Putin? Maybe because he invaded another country due to his outdated ideology, his wish to rebuilt the soviet union, his KGB view of the world? Europe had no appetite for war, which is why defence spending amongst them was very low. NATO is not about military aggression, it's focus is only self defence. Countries joined because they don't trust Putin's Russia, he's a threat to peace and security. And he has proven them right.