• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, whether I am here or not ccb Malaysians and Indians will open their ccb mouth to harass me in YouTube or wherever. I talked about learning Violin only one month ago and viola caught 273 of ccb mudlanders and Indians open their ccb mouth to comment there.

View attachment 47349
A country with so many evil unkind bastards stealing slandering and harassing a Singaporean woman who did not harm you. Ccb Malaysians Shame shame shame!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Valium is a mudland Chinese dog that lives in JB and works in Singapore but always steal company time to sexually harass Singaporean woman with his ccb Malaysian pride.
Mudland dog @Valium why don’t follow me here? Simple. You dare not appear here because your precious mudland property is here. So you open your ccb mouth everywhere but here. Hypocrite liar Malaysian bully. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland dog @Valium why don’t follow me here? Simple. You dare not appear here because your precious mudland property is here. So you open your ccb mouth everywhere but here. Hypocrite liar Malaysian bully. Pui!
Mudland dog @Valium dare not appear here. Sia Suay Lang Malaysian Chinese taking benefits from Singaporeans to buy puteri harbour house and then shamelessly bully Singaporean woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians are Sons of whores and whores that open ccb mouth only Call people whore and slut to win! Post ccb photos to win!
Where are you @Valium? Why no more ccb photos? Post more lah show off your ccb Malaysian way of winning Singaporean woman ok. You were so proud of your winning act where got need forgiveness from me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of Johor whore @Valium disappeared to hideout. Typical of criminals to lie low after doing crimes indeed.
Another common tactic of politicians and criminals is to talk or raise attention about something else to divert attention from the issues or crimes. We see that here people using clones to ask innocent appearing questions too, don’t we?