• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Protester holding up a photo of a child allegedly lying in the rubble of Gaza, but it’s an AI image already used in Feb Turkey Earthquake

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
image-231.png

he photo chosen by Liberation for its front page is a reduction of the Amr Nabil Associated Press picture from yesterday, Wednesday October 18, showing anti-Israel protesters. Liberation chose to highlight the protester and the placard he is holding up. It shows a child, allegedly a victim of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, in the ruins of Gaza.

image-232.png

This photo, which was re-circulated in abundance by pro-Palestinian X / Ex Twitter accounts, was the subject of numerous ” ratings”.

After some quick research, this photo was produced earlier this year. Viewed in high resolution, it shows numerous artefacts on the child’s forehead and chin, as well as a hand with an unusual number of fingers, which is typical of photomontages created using artificial intelligence.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The low IQ Muslims around the world will lap it up, they just want their anti-Yahudi confirmation bias. Already I see some Malays (blue and white collar workers) posting 'Free Gaza' nonsense on social media. :wink:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should ask me for raw pictures and video. I am not Jews.