• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that Pastor Joseph Prince a Liar!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah i agree.
They get very defensive when you tell them things that are different from what is taught.
Nowadays, hard to find a good and kind hearted christian anymore. Many live for themselves. Many preech god, talk about loving everyone but you can see that their daily actions don't match with their christian way of life. Quite hypocrite in certain ways.
Not trying to offend anyone here but this is generally what i experience and observe.

What you posed here is very true these Christians are very self righteous and will try to teach you to be good la forgiving la read bible and other be but they themselves probably don't even do that.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
prince.jpg

I am also Prince and I never lie.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say he is better looking than Kong Hee and most importantly, his wife is a million times more pleasant to look at than that horse/ whore face slut.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shouldn't be looking at other peoples wife. Whether they marry a horseface or not!

The Bayi Prince claims he has direct line with God as he told his congregation endless times. But when it comes to finding a wife, his God is untypically silent So the Bayi prince began to pick his future wife from the congregation. At first, to show his humbleness, he picked a dumpty looking one, she must be over the moon then. It did not work because because God must have told him she is not the one. Next he worked on a chio-bu gal around age 18. The boy who brought her to church was depressed when kenna potong jalan. I don't what the Bayi's escapades after that. Hopefully some of the ex members can fill in.

Speaking about tithes. I now have a new idea for everyone here who is short of money and trying to borrow from you. Gambling is sinful right? So no betting on 4D okay. Go to con-hee and bayi's pu chee kong church and tithe your full 10% salary. If $2000, then its $200 and not after tax. $200X100 = $20,000. Do it for a full year and you will get close to a quarter of million. Give half back to the church again, and you get $12,000,000. CHC & NCC members are that rich. I hear NCC members always buy group tickets to Jerusalem to give thanks.

I have to say he is better looking than Kong Hee and most importantly, his wife is a million times more pleasant to look at than that horse/ whore face slut.

Last edited: