• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof That PAP Cares For The People, Opposition Bo Chup About People's Welfare!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shut up you PAP GAY DOG! What have you actually done for Singapore? If you are so country loving, please let us know what have you actually done, instead of talking cock.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I pay more taxes in a year than all your mongrel family combined in a decade:oIo::oIo::oIo: You should SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I pay more taxes in a year than all your mongrel family combined in a decade:oIo::oIo::oIo: You should SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You retarded gay dog clinton666,

so, you are the truest idiot of them all, paying hefty taxes, and in return paying to the high paying Ministers... the total combined pay of the cabinet is about SGD 200 Million right? So, you are one of the suckers, congratulations.

I never know that such dumb bastard exist. Anyways, good luck to you, you PAP retarded Gay Dog.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
... it's obvious You are a fucking stupid asshole. does the aunties and uncles look like PAP supporters? Where are the younger/middle age audience? they are there because of the free food, drink & transport. :cool:

See Jin Nah, bo tua bo sway! Auntie, Uncle bring you up from baby and you say we hunger for free food and drink! RCs very reflective of government - very caring, look after our welfare, our comfort, even put money in all your bank accounts this May Day.

Opposition rallies - only "full of fury signifying nothing - a tale told by an idiot!" See your Uncle and Auntie educated, you know - can quote Shakespeare! Don't underestimate uncles and aunties!

Yes, opposition rallies - no food, no drinks, no umbrella, no rain coat! You catch cold or fever your pasar! Just vote for me first, then we see!!! By then we si liao!!

Last edited:

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah. Vote for PAP. If you don't vote for PAP, I can't anyhow increase my salary. I cannot make my wife CEO and pay her $17m a year.

Please la. My father last time can take low salary because he also admit he "eat soft rice". That time my mother made loads of money because her company handles all the HDB buyer's lawyer fees mah.

But I'm quite cham leh. My wife so useless. She female in army, cannot earn much la. Arrange top job outside for her, everything she invest in, all lose money. Where got private sector dare to hire her??

Have pity on me, la. Now you know why I'm so desperate, Vote for me!!!