• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Lim Chong Yah: Singapore’s income gap approaching dangerous levels

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is the Gini coefficient computed?
Ditto for unemployment. Unemployment lumps citizens and PRs in the same basket. Assumming that PRs are close to full employment, then the unemployment for SGs will be slightly higher.
For Gini Coefficient, we have maids and foreign workers, are they computed in the Gini coefficient. What about PRs? There are PRs working here who earn lower than median income but still more that what they would take home in their countries. Then there are the PRs who are head-hunted worldwide by MNCs who set up their corporate HQs here. These earn very high salaries.
If the maids, foreign workers and PRs etc are added to the Gini cofficient, I think they will make it higher.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana's open support for the PAP and often twisted logic in arguments are just a front - his purpose here in this forum is to frustrate, annoy and irritate, so that anti-govt sentiments come out in the open. And he has been very successful.

Who is the real Kinana?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana is a very nice guy who tells you the truth. Nothing more.

Haha, I'm sure you're. Won't dispute that.

But you've either missed my point or avoided it completely. I'm saying you reminded me of an agent provocateur. I wonder who do you work for? But then you would deny since you can't say. :wink:

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana's open support for the PAP and often twisted logic in arguments are just a front - his purpose here in this forum is to frustrate, annoy and irritate, so that anti-govt sentiments come out in the open. And he has been very successful.

Who is the real Kinana?

Are you sure he is a 'he' ?
The way he writes more like 'she'
Very nice and gentle indeed and its getting me horny.
Kinana are you he or she?