• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profanity - the gold standard of the rabid dogs....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course i am great and i don't call myself the forum asshole for nothing. :biggrin: Instead of arguing with trolls, assholes and idiots, i let my fingers do the talking. :biggrin:

Dont side step the main contentious issue here. What happens to your Plans A, B, C and .....D = Death. You lost the battle.You lost the war. You lost your integrity.You lost your credibility. You sent in the clones to kill that simple old man who told you the truth.

Then you again side-stepped and involved the IB ! You are nothing but an empty barrel with plenty of noise. If you claim to be the biggest asshole here, you are absolutely spot on. Dont side step the main issues. Said sorry and everything will be forgotten. Dont go around telling lies and involving people in your stupid conspiracy theory of KopiUncle killing and destroying the forum. Be a man and stand up to your own mistakes. Got balls? If no balls, just surrender.No need to send all the aliens to kill people and to kill the very thread you started. What an utter failure. A damned shame for you.

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont side step the main contentious issue here. What happens to your Plans A, B, C and .....D = Death. You lost the battle.You lost the war. You lost your integrity.You lost your credibility. You sent in the clones to kill that simple old man who told you the truth.

Oh a moronic reply from u... did i keep u waiting?? :biggrin: Paiseh.. get used to waiting ok cos i just came back from this... Moron talking about online credibility when he is anonymous and has been fooling forummers except me with his various online personas is not only hilarious but stupid to me. Remember to wait patiently for my reply. :biggrin:

Bike_Park_DSC3781.jpg

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh a moronic reply from u... did i keep u waiting?? :biggrin: Paiseh.. get used to waiting ok cos i just came back from this... Moron talking about online credibility when he is anonymous and has been fooling forummers except me with his various online personas is not only hilarious but stupid to me. Remember to wait patiently for my reply. :biggrin:

Dont try to be funny. You are not. But damned stupid!