• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

priest give this bolehland m&d a Tiger

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Edited : paiseh, just noticed rambo22 already posted another thread on this. Mods, pls delete this thread, thanks.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-27-at-4.07.28-PM.png.cf.jpg

2019 - A Malaysian loses his cool at a government office when he waited from 10am – 2pm, and when he was served, the officer asked him to come back another day citing lack of manpower and also because its their time for a kopi break – when there's so many staff walking around, chatting and doing nothing.

Also be sure to read the visitor comments below the article.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/man-losing-cool-malaysian-government-083448995.html

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Edited : paiseh, just noticed rambo22 already posted another thread on this. Mods, pls delete this thread, thanks.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-27-at-4.07.28-PM.png.cf.jpg

2019 - A Malaysian loses his cool at a government office when he waited from 10am – 2pm, and when he was served, the officer asked him to come back another day citing lack of manpower and also because its their time for a kopi break – when there's so many staff walking around, chatting and doing nothing.

Also be sure to read the visitor comments below the article.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/man-losing-cool-malaysian-government-083448995.html
he should have shaken the hand first with 50 ringgit on his hand. For sure he gets served ahead. That’s the rule of the jungle.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the m&ds in mudlay-sure are efficient
sillypoore would not survive till now.
how to change something thats in built into their gene ?
if m&ds are like good hard working burmese
they would have achieved swiss standard decades ago.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I’m very surprised to see this scene of 1970s MY Govt office. Unknown to many, the MY Govt offices such as immigration actually has a client charter with open declaration of turnaround time.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard m&ds are lazy and useless.

I recall a few years ago, I called up some Malaysian contacts on a Friday. Fucking 4pm and already left for the day!

Receptionists are another bunch of useless cunts. Hang up when u don’t speak Malay to them.

And u wonder why the country is such a shithole right?!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds may be lazy
they are also friendly and have a simplistic outlook in life .
they are far better than those people/race who stirring shit in every countries.
their goal is total domination of other races.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
m&ds may be lazy
they are also friendly and have a simplistic outlook in life .
they are far better than those people/race who stirring shit in every countries.
their goal is total domination of other races.
m&ds only want respect. They dislike you telling them “relak bro!”. They might shout back at you “you then relak!” Whenever you get a chance tell them “respect! bro!” You need to let them wear their tudung, agree with them wayang kulit originated in Malaysia... say abang very the suchi, last but not least Geylang United forever! you make a friend for live

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The JB civil servants offices are pretty ok. I ever paid some Cukai Tanah there and there are not like what Sinkies like to believe. I also have experience calling up the revenue office for some tax refunds, they have English language option and the officer was courteous and helpful.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bastard m&ds are lazy and useless.

I recall a few years ago, I called up some Malaysian contacts on a Friday. Fucking 4pm and already left for the day!

Receptionists are another bunch of useless cunts. Hang up when u don’t speak Malay to them.

And u wonder why the country is such a shithole right?!

Msia national language is Malay. U still living like a frog in sinkie well.