• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Tony Tan thanks NDP organisers, participants

streetcry

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]President Tony Tan Keng Yam has thanked the organisers and participants of the National Day Parade 2013. In a Facebook post, he said the passion and enthusiasm for Singapore shown by the participants was uplifting.[/h]
ndp-tank-display.jpg
The Singapore Armed Forces shows off its tanks at the National Day Parade.

SINGAPORE: President Tony Tan Keng Yam has thanked the organisers and participants of the National Day Parade 2013.

In a Facebook post, he said the passion and enthusiasm for Singapore shown by the participants was uplifting.

Earlier Friday, he posted that even as Singapore celebrates its progress as a nation, Singaporeans should also remember their responsibility to build upon the legacy left by their founding fathers and make Singapore an even stronger nation.

Dr Tan said Singapore has made tremendous progress in a short span of 48 years.

The country's forefathers overcame many challenges to create a strong and progressive Singapore where people of diverse backgrounds live and work together harmoniously.

Dr Tan reminded Singaporeans of the duty to build on the foundation laid down by their forefathers and develop the Singapore story further.

He said by working together as one people, and with enterprise and innovation, Singaporeans can continue to forge a bright future for themselves and their families.

- CNA/ir

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Tony Tan is the president of ALL sinkees, then he would have spoken to the WP MPs. Nope, he didn't. He considers himself a PAP President. Damn him.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If Tony Tan is the president of ALL sinkees, then he would have spoken to the WP MPs. Nope, he didn't. He considers himself a PAP President. Damn him.

Why should he thank dickheads who show no appreciation whatsoever for what the PAP has done for them.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should he thank dickheads who show no appreciation whatsoever for what the PAP has done for them.

Excuse me? What has the PAP done with my money? Ask Ho Jinx.

You give them too much credit.

The President is supposed to be non-partisan. If he can't understand that, may be rot in hell.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Excuse me? What has the PAP done with my money? Ask Ho Jinx.

You give them too much credit.

The President is supposed to be non-partisan. If he can't understand that, may be rot in hell.

If it wasn't for the PAP, you wouldn't have any money in the first place apart from your meagre earnings from selling fish.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it wasn't for the PAP, you wouldn't have any money in the first place apart from your meagre earnings from selling fish.

If not for the PAP, I would now be a billionaire. PAP made me a salaryman and then made it impossible for me to break free with the imposing mortgage and car bills.
I lost my freedom, thanks to the PAP.

Without the PAP, I could have become a fish monger but my own boss ...then progress to running a fish shop ....then my own fishing fleet, my own processing plant and my wholesale trading arm. I would have been a success if not for the PAP.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not for the PAP, I would now be a billionaire. PAP made me a salaryman and then made it impossible for me to break free with the imposing mortgage and car bills.
I lost my freedom, thanks to the PAP.

Without the PAP, I could have become a fish monger but my own boss ...then progress to running a fish shop ....then my own fishing fleet, my own processing plant and my wholesale trading arm. I would have been a success if not for the PAP.

Do you mean that other nationality are all billionaire ? :rolleyes::eek::biggrin::confused::cool:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once a year show face, wave hand and talk cock. Other than that, just the occasional facebook update.

Fucking expensive, fucking useless president.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nebei......only morons listen to him.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. the whitehaired is paid just to open such mouth mah.
3. go around the island and witness how establishments, homes and places display the flag.
4. then bark about its observation:biggrin: