• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat President Star Charity

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
logo

Our Vision: The City of Good
Good food. Good education. Good housing.

Singapore is a fine city, known for a lot of good things.

But what’s the good in all this good, if you can’t share it with those who aren’t doing so good?
We want to build a City of Good.

Something beyond all the good we already have, and focus on the good we can do.

Helming Singapore's landmark charity event for the first time is President Halimah Yacob and she will be joined by veteran hosts Gurmit Singh, Glenda Chong, Paul Foster and Kimberly Wang in the all new President's Star Charity 2017.

For the first time event, the show is extended beyond the stage.

While Mediacorp celebrities collaborate with local talents to bring audiences a fund filled night of song, dance and music at the MES Theatre, viewers can now witness first-hand how every donation to the President's Star Charity makes a difference when local radio personalities join forces with volunteers from the 52 beneficiaries to bring love and hope to the less fortunate LIVE on-air.

Because 'It Takes All of Us' to make a difference, the President's Star Charity 2017 is a call to action for every man, woman and child living in Singapore, be it time, effort or money, everyone can do their part to make a positive change in the lives of those in need.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sorry. No longer a fan of charity shows since TT Durai was convicted of misappropriation donations. There seems to be such example existing all around us.
ZomboMeme 09122017150450.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
mohd salleh pledged to donate his salary to charity, why kelong prez playing dumb?
din she say DO GOOD, DO TOGETHER???????????????????????/\ i will not donate a single cent & i hope it misses the target shamefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO SHOW OUR DISGUST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
This annual call for people to donate to President's Star Charity has me baffled.

Mee Siam Mai Hum and his wife earn millions of $$$ every year, including rentals from their multiple properties spread over the world, eg. US, Dubai, Tokyo, Melbourne, Sydney, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, etc.... His brother and sister also earn millions in rentals from their own property investments abroad.

My point is these senior members of Familee can easily meet the target donation drive of the President's Star Charity.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This annual call for people to donate to President's Star Charity has me baffled.

Mee Siam Mai Hum and his wife earn millions of $$$ every year, including rentals from their multiple properties spread over the world, eg. US, Dubai, Tokyo, Melbourne, Sydney, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, etc.... His brother and sister also earn millions in rentals from their own property investments abroad.

My point is these senior members of Familee can easily meet the target donation drive of the President's Star Charity.....

What’s wrong with wanting more money?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say knnbccb president ownself so much money still ask people donate. He say her chi bye can don't so thick skin or not.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my uncle say knnbccb president ownself so much money still ask people donate. He say her chi bye can don't so thick skin or not.

The CB already old & wrinkled....you uncle won't even want....of course the skin is thick, can slap ancestors & change race, is as thick as the lembu hide...ask your uncle, if he can change his race for a million bucks?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

datz the whole point! as kelong prez, she is aware that she was not elected by us at all... it is kelong from India to Malaya......she says do good but I dun see a single cent donated from her ill gotten wealth and yet has the cheek to ask us to donate our meal money! we donate and she gets all the credit - how can? why are we so stupid???? papig makchik, like her puppeteer thinks we are STUPID!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
datz the whole point! as kelong prez, she is aware that she was not elected by us at all... it is kelong from India to Malaya......she says do good but I dun see a single cent donated from her ill gotten wealth and yet has the cheek to ask us to donate our meal money! we donate and she gets all the credit - how can? why are we so stupid???? papig makchik, like her puppeteer thinks we are STUPID!!!!

We are stupid, you & me, may not be.... be the 70% are certainly 'toopid!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CB already old & wrinkled....you uncle won't even want....of course the skin is thick, can slap ancestors & change race, is as thick as the lembu hide...ask your uncle, if he can change his race for a million bucks?

Don't forget...her hubby Arab means her arsehole also ruined by now.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say sinkie should say apa ini dong gnor hai sor chee. He say since she dong gnor hai sor chee he should donate sperm to her :biggrin: