• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly and ITE fees to rise! majulah PAP!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there such a thing as pte candidate for poly or ite? If don't have should start to have 1 as my uncle has never attended a single lectures from 2nd to 3rd year of polytechnic (soon par with tio covid and die if untrue) and he pass the course without taking any supplementary papers .this shows that is all bullshit.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there such a thing as pte candidate for poly or ite? If don't have should start to have 1 as my uncle has never attended a single lectures from 2nd to 3rd year of polytechnic (soon par with tio covid and die if untrue) and he pass the course without taking any supplementary papers .this shows that is all bullshit.
Why do we need all the leedundant teacher and lecturers is beyond my uncle's thought. Can't everyone just read up the fucking books and notes and go on to take an exam ?

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do we need all the leedundant teacher and lecturers is beyond my uncle's thought. Can't everyone just read up the fucking books and notes and go on to take an exam ?
History geography biology physics everything already stated in the fucking books why do you need another person to read out to you? Maths ? Just buy a model answers and figure out how they solve it. My uncle aces it by doing this manner. Why do we need teachers ? Logic programming ? Read the fucking syntax and trial an error ? Chemistry ? Read the fucking.procedure and test out yourself. Final year proj ? Bloodlee lecturers are totallee not involved.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
History geography biology physics everything already stated in the fucking books why do you need another person to read out to you? Maths ? Just buy a model answers and figure out how they solve it. My uncle aces it by doing this manner. Why do we need teachers ? Logic programming ? Read the fucking syntax and trial an error ? Chemistry ? Read the fucking.procedure and test out yourself. Final year proj ? Bloodlee lecturers are totallee not involved.
Tui tion centers setting up my uncle say tui na seng lor

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Final year proj ? Bloodlee lecturers are totallee not involved.
My uncle leecall lecturers tried to get involve with his proj team by ka chowing them and asking why never turn up for the class room my uncle's team mate say jibye to him :sneaky: :eek:
Thereafter he was afraid of them and thereafter he failed their proj and luckilee it was leeviewed by another class room lecturer and he passed them becas decent work and documents were done without lecturers involvement KNN KNN KNN else heard that go NS need to leepeat the project to get the cert. Another soon par and die of covid if untrue KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Final year proj ? Bloodlee lecturers are totallee not involved.
Also leecalling 1 lab incident whereby my uncle and team lazy to carry out the leedundant experiment so they stole the answers from the lecturer desk KNN jibye lecturer knew my uncle stole it when he can't find it in his desk but no proof so he kay siao walked to my uncle desk side and flipped through his nicelee leecorated file to catch him KNN jibye bodoh the answer sheet was inside the toilet dustbin lah :biggrin: after copying KNN KNN KNN