• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police appeal for information in outrage of modesty case

rolleyez

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Police appeal for information in outrage of modesty case

appealing-for-info-1908.jpg

AsiaOne
Monday, Aug 19, 2013

SINGAPORE - Police are looking for a man to assist with investigations into a case of outrage of modesty that took place at Blk 799, Yishun Ring Road on July 26.

The man is believed to be in his 20s, having a slim build and short wavy hair. He was last seen wearing an orange T-shirt with dark-coloured Bermudas and slippers and carrying a sling bag.

Anyone with information on the man is requested to call the Police Hotline at 1800-255-0000. Information can also be submitted online at https://app.spf.gov.sg/CrimeStopper/CrimeStopper.aspx.

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

rolleyez

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KotexFreedom said:
I'm a freeloader and a loser because i don't make soccer predictions while lurking in this forum for soccer tips. When results don't go my way, the world owes me a living sigh
That explains your fucked up character in this forum and your life. :biggrin:

KotexFreedom said:
i am a moron :(

Also a gong cheebye because ultimately the forum host is the one who allowed the football betting advertisers here. fuck u. lol

Banner sponsorship has reached a level where all the monthly overheads are now covered. I would like to thank all those here for helping to make this happen.