• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PM Lee To Receive 2019 World Statesman Award From Jew!! Oppies, Eat Your Hearts' Out!! Fuck You Oppies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pm-lee-at-cna-s-20th--1-.jpg

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will receive the 2019 World Statesman Award by US-based interfaith group Appeal of Conscience Foundation on Sep 23.

The award will be presented to Mr Lee in New York at an awards dinner, said the foundation's president and founder Rabbi Arthur Schneier on Tuesday (Apr 16).

"Prime Minister Lee will be recognised for fostering a society that embraces multiculturalism in which ethnic communities maintain their unique way of life while at the same time living harmoniously," said Rabbi Schneier.

Mr Lee was also recognised for "supporting a knowledge-based economy and an education system that provides its citizens with the necessary skills and knowledge to survive in a globally competitive environment and for implementing a renowned world-class health infrastructure", he added.

A spokesperson from Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) told CNA on Tuesday that Mr Lee is honoured to be presented with the award.

"The award recognises Singapore’s long-standing efforts to promote religious freedom and tolerance among our diverse ethnic and racial groups. Prime Minister Lee will accept the award in New York in September 2019," the spokesperson added.

The World Statesman Award honours leaders who support peace and freedom by promoting tolerance, human dignity and human rights.

They also defend these causes in their country and work with other world leaders to build a better future, according to the foundation's website.

Previous recipients of the award include former French president Francois Hollande in 2016, former British prime minister David Cameron in 2015, as well as former Indonesian president Susilo Bambang Yudoyono in 2013.

Founded in 1965, the Appeal of Conscience Foundation is an interfaith coalition of business and religious leaders who promote peace, tolerance and ethnic conflict resolution.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...statesman-award-appeal-of-conscience-11448698

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jews always the DEVIL'S PETS & Chow Ang Mohs always DEVIL'S MINIONS & PAP always the DEVIL'S SUCKER.

Nothing changed since LKY who is already 4 yrs HUNTU and even PAP forgotten his GHOST ANNIVERSARY just past 23 March!

Huat Ah!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is that ??? Another good opportunity to travel overseas ,also nothing much to do.
When will Modi give Pinky the Ah Neh Award ???

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is solid proof that PAP leaders can govern justly and wisely, unlike the corrupt politcians and theocracy mullahs around the region. Oppies should learn to be grateful to PAP!

On behalf of every samster in this forum, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the good PM Lee Hsien Loong for his good governance over Singapore ever since he became our Prime Minister.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jews always the DEVIL'S PETS & Chow Ang Mohs always DEVIL'S MINIONS & PAP always the DEVIL'S SUCKER.

Nothing changed since LKY who is already 4 yrs HUNTU and even PAP forgotten his GHOST ANNIVERSARY just past 23 March!

Huat Ah!

STFU up Hams lover or your penis will be chopped off!

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Lee was also recognised for "supporting a knowledge-based economy and an education system that provides its citizens with the necessary skills and knowledge to survive in a globally competitive environment and for implementing a renowned world-class health infrastructure"
Yes I agree and I'll add that my highest paid PM in the world did it all by himself cos he is the only PM working in the world. All the other multimillionaire ministers basically do no shit. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I agree and I'll add that my highest paid PM in the world did it all by himself cos he is the only PM working in the world. All the other multimillionaire ministers basically do no shit. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh

LOL

Jews are sneaky bastards