• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

playboy with more than 5 gfs makes use of them to pay off his gambling debts

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
XTpaS5I.png

Earlier today, a netter took to Facebook to complain about a young punk who goes by the nickname “Vamp”. He has been making use of many girlfriends at once to acquire money to pay off his gambling debts. He also took videos of the girls naked, physically abused his ex-girlfriends, and forced some of them to go for an abortion.

"He cheated, gambled, steal money, borrow money and dun return and even force his ex gf to go through abortion (not just once, and different girls). Our mutual friend was a victim when he physically abused her, and while she was in hospital, she stole her phone and deleted all her social media to prevent her from uploading any negative things about him."

More at https://tinyurI.com/3tdfuzrc

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of penniless face can have 5 girlfriends? Heaven really not fair.

“There are men who talk of women and others who talk to them. I don’t talk of them, I prefer talking to them.”
— Gianni Agnelli

This guy definitely belongs to the 2nd group.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of cb ah beng face can be considered a playboy? I can imagine the standard of those 5 cunts who had given their chitsu to him.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sucking vampire ought to be fully exposed and beaten up to a pulp with is cock sliced off and minced.. Those gullible cunts he had screwed ought to have their cunts sewn up to prevent future unauthorised entry and sent to re-education camps.