• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PLANDEMIC: Indoctornation - The Movie

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle leecomend sg version San geng pangdemic indoctrination.
Storlee evolve from no mask to mandatorlee mask to cordoned off walkway and eaterlee chairs tables stopping of mrt stations escalators for safe distancing and forcing people to be nearer to each other etc blocking medical appt for new cases making way onlee for covid19 etc. Engaging sda to catch people for not adhering to safe distancing in open spaces and allowing people to squeeze in public transport at the same time etc.

Last edited:

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks! Really informative. Would love to watch the full versions if i find it somewhere.
Does anyone know if it is available on one of these sites https://www.firestickhow.com/best-free-movie-streaming-sites.html?
Couple of things i didn't get and really would like to hear some detailed explanations. I think in couple of years we will all know the truth about pandemic and it will make us smile, thinking about all those worries we had back then.

Last edited: