• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photos/Videos] - Chloe Ing (Singaporean SEA games athelete based in Canada) says she would now be a medical doctor if not for figure skating

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chloe-ing.jpg

Chloe is musically talented in both singing and playing the piano :

Singing :

Playing the piano + singing :

In the same interview, Chloe shared that if she hadn’t decided to continue with skating, she likely would have pursued medical school, as she is interested in the field.

She said that she might have become a medical doctor and/or surgeon, as she enjoys watching surgery videos on YouTube.

She believes in using her platform for the greater good.

Ing has publicly touched on issues close to her heart, such as eating disorders and mental health.

In November, she posted about Perfectly Imperfect, a small business that aims to raise awareness about eating disorders.

She shared why she personally advocates for more awareness of eating disorders and mental health issues:

“EDs affect so many worldwide, and with figure skating being a performance sport, the prevalence is greater than we can imagine. I’ve seen friends and people close to me struggle with EDs and mental health for years, and Perfectly Imperfect’s message really resonated within me.”

On Suicide Awareness Day (Sept. 9) this year, Ing posted a video on Instagram of her singing Charlie Puth’s “One Call Away,” reminding her followers in the caption that “help is only one call away.”

She shared why she chose to post about this topic:

“Although I don’t have the largest following, I want to utilize my platform in a positive manner to inspire my audience and spread awareness on causes I advocate for. The importance of mental health and having succor being available to all is one of those causes.”

chloe-ing-gold-medal-chio.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2019/12/chloe-ing-sea-games-2019/
https://mothership.sg/2019/12/chloe-ing-trivia-sea-games/

Last edited:
Reactions: jw5

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP better tangle huge incentives to keep her as a sinkee. She is an adult already but does not want to come back to build her career in SINKapore. Another canuck in the making.