• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Petty Sinkie MILF Calls Security Guard 'Racist Boomer' For Telling Her To Wear Mask! Kindly Leave The Good White People Only! They Reading Only!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1645927138459.png

Francesca Tanmizi, who is more popularly known in Tik Tok as the mother to Baby Eve, published a series of videos about a “racist incident” that occurred in Grange Residences on 26 February 2022.

The incident involved an altercation with the security guard of a condominium, who Francesca referred to as a “racist boomer”. According to her, she was at the pool-side area at a friend’s condominium teaching kids how to ride the bicycle. At the material time, she noticed “a lot of people not wearing masks, or wearing their masks on their chins”.

When the security guard approached them, they were the only Asians in the vicinity. The security guard told Francesca that the children, who were cycling, needed to “mask up”. Fransceca herself was masked but the security guard took issue with the children.

She first informed the guard that her daughter was aged 2. She added that the girls were, in any event, cycling.

She also brought the guard’s attention to the fact that there were other people who were not wearing a mask around:

Right behind him, and right in-front of him, as you can see in the video, were 3 different white people who were not wearing masks.

They were not doing anything – not eating, not exercising. They were just sitting reading books and suntanning. They were not wearing a mask.

When she asked the guard if he was going to ask the rest of the people around to wear their masks too, the guard allegedly snapped and said “just co-operate” before leaving. He did not ask anyone else to wear their masks.

In a TikTok video, Franseca said that she was “really pissed off” by the guard’s actions, or lack thereof. In the text accompanying the video, she called the guard a “racist boomer”.

In an earlier video, which was viewed almost 150,000 times within 7 hours, she said that she was still “so shocked“. In her video, she noted that the guard “ignored all the YT people“. If you are like the many users in the comments section who didn’t know what YT referred to, try reading it out loud.

https://wakeup.sg/grange-residences-security-guard/

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Francesca Tanmizi-liddat can say asian ? She is a TAN but chinese name is Mee Zee ?

Must be security guard ia Ah Neh or watery soil (new term for Malays?) But from pic look like Cina so how can be racist against Asian ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Francesca Tanmizi-liddat can say asian ? She is a TAN but chinese name is Mee Zee ?

Must be security guard ia Ah Neh or watery soil (new term for Malays?) But from pic look like Cina so how can be racist against Asian ?

This Francesca bitch was just covering up her abuse of security officers. It's common in the security industry. Union leaders will be reaching out to provide legal advice and support from the union for the security officer who was merely carrying out his professional duties.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
the guard should apologize. He was at fault for asking the little girl to mask up.
Many security guards are too arrogant to know that they are at faults. If you visit condos or do delivery and your car is Proton and not BMW, some guards will treat you like shit.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is racist herself as I see more South Asians not wearing mask than whites.
Just go to any major roads or junction and take a video and see for yourself which group of people mostly wear mask underneath their chin.
I wonder why these are not spotted and picked up by the many security cameras we have

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I
She is racist herself as I see more South Asians not wearing mask than whites.
Just go to any major roads or junction and take a video and see for yourself which group of people mostly wear mask underneath their chin.
I wonder why these are not spotted and picked up by the many security cameras we have
I also wear mask under my chin.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the guard should apologize. He was at fault for asking the little girl to mask up.
Many security guards are too arrogant to know that they are at faults. If you visit condos or do delivery and your car is Proton and not BMW, some guards will treat you like shit.

Why should you not be treated like shit if you drive a Proton? Your lack of intelligence amuses me.