• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Peasantpore Pays Protection Money To Uncle Sam

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-rsaf-f35-cost-design-issues-resolved-12435950

PEASANTPORE: Regime ignoring cost and design issues surrounding the F-35 fighter jets, said the Sex Chief of Air Force, as he expressed confidence in Peasantpore’s decision to pay protection money to Uncle Sam by purchasing up to 12 of the fifth-generation aircraft.

“The Commie Pandas should grasp the subtle warning behind this move,” said Sex-General (MG) Donkey Kong on Friday (Feb 14). “No issues with the planes lah, you dare to buy Flying Coffin J20 or Sukhoi 69?”

MG Khong was responding to written questions from Jane Austen rebels why invest in an expensive toy when the F15 and F16 could give J20 a good beating.

Meet KPI lah, else how I justify my million dollar stipends by doing the same thing year in year out, I am not Kong Hee ok!” Donkey Kong said.

Beyond that, Donkey Kong said the RSAF needs to invest in toys to justify high pay for their fat cat pilots before they retire and join SIA.

RSAF PILOTS HATES DRONES

If we replace expensive pilots with cheaper drones, then Ruler Loong don't need expensive MG Donkey Kong and our fat cat fighter pilots will become cheaper airline pilots."

We continue to invest in expensive fighter jets to keep Yankees happy, provide jobs for our pilots and I still a MG,” Donkey Kong said.

REMOVING UNNECESSARY HIGH-RISK TRAINING

Donkey Kong said the RSAF had conducted over the last year a “wayang review” of all its ragging activities to identify those with high risks and determine if they were still “relevant and necessary”.

Unlike the Army who lobs cheap smoke grenades at their own soldiers, kill their own trainees with heat strokes or water dunking, Airforce more professional and stress safety and competence because our toys require higher IQ to operate.

“Our philosophy is Safety Lumber One else our tax payer peasants will 'cry father and cry mother,” he stated.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-rsaf-f35-cost-design-issues-resolved-12435950

PEASANTPORE: Regime ignoring cost and design issues surrounding the F-35 fighter jets, said the Sex Chief of Air Force, as he expressed confidence in Peasantpore’s decision to pay protection money to Uncle Sam by purchasing up to 12 of the fifth-generation aircraft.

“The Commie Pandas should grasp the subtle warning behind this move,” said Sex-General (MG) Donkey Kong on Friday (Feb 14). “No issues with the planes lah, you dare to buy Flying Coffin J20 or Sukhoi 69?”

MG Khong was responding to written questions from Jane Austen rebels why invest in an expensive toy when the F15 and F16 could give J20 a good beating.

Meet KPI lah, else how I justify my million dollar stipends by doing the same thing year in year out, I am not Kong Hee ok!” Donkey Kong said.

Beyond that, Donkey Kong said the RSAF needs to invest in toys to justify high pay for their fat cat pilots before they retire and join SIA.

RSAF PILOTS HATES DRONES

If we replace expensive pilots with cheaper drones, then Ruler Loong don't need expensive MG Donkey Kong and our fat cat fighter pilots will become cheaper airline pilots."

We continue to invest in expensive fighter jets to keep Yankees happy, provide jobs for our pilots and I still a MG,” Donkey Kong said.

REMOVING UNNECESSARY HIGH-RISK TRAINING

Donkey Kong said the RSAF had conducted over the last year a “wayang review” of all its ragging activities to identify those with high risks and determine if they were still “relevant and necessary”.

Unlike the Army who lobs cheap smoke grenades at their own soldiers, kill their own trainees with heat strokes or water dunking, Airforce more professional and stress safety and competence because our toys require higher IQ to operate.

“Our philosophy is Safety Lumber One else our tax payer peasants will 'cry father and cry mother,” he stated.

Compuesta y sin novio: Mi ha detto mio cuggino che si è ...

Standing Ovation Applause GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY