• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peace attempt killed!!! A BAD OMEN ?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
article-2546218-1AF8A5E500000578-66_634x435.jpg

article-2546218-1AF889A700000578-675_634x421.jpg

article-2546218-1AF8951E00000578-293_634x465.jpg

article-2546218-1AF8954600000578-653_634x467.jpg

Birds of pray: Doves released in the Vatican as a gesture of peace are immediately ATTACKED by vicious seagull and crow

Two white doves released by children standing alongside Pope Francis as a peace gesture today were attacked by other birds.

As tens of thousands of people watched in St. Peter's Square, a seagull and a large black crow swept down on the doves right after they were set free from an open window of the Apostolic Palace.

One dove lost some feathers as it broke free from the gull. But the crow pecked repeatedly at the other dove. It was not clear what happened to the doves as they flew off.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...acked-vicious-seagull-crow.html#ixzz2rY83kKcu

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is significant. It is a bad omen. It augurs ill for the New Year!! Peace is immediately attacked by EVIL. The Good is being viciously attacked and devoured by EVIL.

White is eaten by Black. Virtue is clouded by Greed. Truthfulness is overwhelmed by Falsehood. The innocent and the weak are being
preyed upon and killed with utter mercilessness.

Peace attempts are being killed and riot and conflicts welcomed to sow further discords and wars.

Over here in SBF, you can see the same pattern. The powerful,the wealthy and the MOB are harassing the weak, the voiceless and the powerless. The GANG are intimidating, threatening and bullying the Lone Ranger, the newbies and the peace-seekers.

You see FLAME WARS. You see ceaseless and persistent VULGARITIES AND PROFANITIES.

You see PEACE ATTEMPTS being aborted and conflicts greatly encouraged to sow discord. You see people arming themselves to KILL and to EXTERMINATE. You see gangs forming alliances to promote WARS AND CONFLICTS.

PEACE HAS A BIG PRICE TO PAY. BUT EVENTUALLY, THE GOOD WILL REIGN SUPREME. THE EVIL WILL BE DEFEATED. PEACE WILL RETURN TO THIS GOOD EARTH....AND TO THIS WONDERFUL FORUM.

GONG XI FA CAI!!!!!!!!!!! TO ALL FRIENDS AND FOES, TO ALL SUPPORTERS AND OPPONENTS, TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i guess god answer to pope for peace Ukraine, a country full of protesters which come out every year to protest about everything under the sun.
useless protesters destroy their own country. The army should have shot and kill the first orange revolution protestors, could have save the country.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It just goes to show that religion is a load of crap and that peace is not the natural order of things.

It's a bird eat bird world out there where only the fittest survive.

The sooner sinkies learn this fact, the better it will be for the country even if it it needs spurs stuck in their hides in order to shock them out of their slumber.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It just goes to show that religion is a load of crap and that peace is not the natural order of things.

It's a bird eat bird world out there where only the fittest survive.

The sooner sinkies learn this fact, the better it will be for the country even if it it needs spurs stuck in their hides in order to shock them out of their slumber.

Well said, I've upped your points,

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they release a couple of eagles, there would not be such problems.
Maybe it is a sign that a dove will not bring peace. It will be killed and eaten. Peace cannot be achieved through peaceful means when the predators are too big or too many.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Releasing such domesticated birds or even terrapins into the wild is imposing a death sentence on them for these creatures has not learnt to survive in the wild since birth.

Might as well kill them yourself.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is significant. It is a bad omen. It augurs ill for the New Year!! Peace is immediately attacked by EVIL. The Good is being viciously attacked and devoured by EVIL.

White is eaten by Black. Virtue is clouded by Greed. Truthfulness is overwhelmed by Falsehood. The innocent and the weak are being
preyed upon and killed with utter mercilessness.

Peace attempts are being killed and riot and conflicts welcomed to sow further discords and wars.

Over here in SBF, you can see the same pattern. The powerful,the wealthy and the MOB are harassing the weak, the voiceless and the powerless. The GANG are intimidating, threatening and bullying the Lone Ranger, the newbies and the peace-seekers.

You see FLAME WARS. You see ceaseless and persistent VULGARITIES AND PROFANITIES.

You see PEACE ATTEMPTS being aborted and conflicts greatly encouraged to sow discord. You see people arming themselves to KILL and to EXTERMINATE. You see gangs forming alliances to promote WARS AND CONFLICTS.

PEACE HAS A BIG PRICE TO PAY. BUT EVENTUALLY, THE GOOD WILL REIGN SUPREME. THE EVIL WILL BE DEFEATED. PEACE WILL RETURN TO THIS GOOD EARTH....AND TO THIS WONDERFUL FORUM.

GONG XI FA CAI!!!!!!!!!!! TO ALL FRIENDS AND FOES, TO ALL SUPPORTERS AND OPPONENTS, TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!

mai keikei la kopi uncle.....u trying to say you are peaceloving and harmless like a fucking dove???

hahahahaha

fuck you understand? the only thing similar is you like to wear white like the fucking cheebyes you serve as your masters....

other than that you are nothing more than fucking hybrid of a seagull (loud irritating squawker) and a crow (evil looking bastard who eats and scavenges on carrions).....

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Releasing such domesticated birds or even terrapins into the wild is imposing a death sentence on them for these creatures has not learnt to survive in the wild since birth.

Might as well kill them yourself.

Humans are suckers for rituals, symbolism and ceremonies. :cool:

2011-10oct-14-nithyananda-photo-08.JPG

celebrating-ndp.png

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
survival of the fittest has to be adopted by anton now as the birds of prey has deemed his family fair game.....and open season by all and sundry.
woe is him - as he who calls the tune, has to now pay the piper....and dearly at that!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
mai keikei la kopi uncle.....u trying to say you are peaceloving and harmless like a fucking dove???

hahahahaha

fuck you understand? the only thing similar is you like to wear white like the fucking cheebyes you serve as your masters....

other than that you are nothing more than fucking hybrid of a seagull (loud irritating squawker) and a crow (evil looking bastard who eats and scavenges on carrions).....

thank you my lord
you are the lord of pee....
I repent repent repent
pls forgive me...my lord of pee...

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Humans are suckers for rituals, symbolism and ceremonies. :cool:

Chief amongst these are those that send PMs cursing your mothers and relatives dead and meet accidents etc. TS obviously a great believer of omens should wash his face with sai water from public toilet bowls, maybe that will bring him luck at the tables and strike TOTO.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chief amongst these are those that send PMs cursing your mothers and relatives dead and meet accidents etc. TS obviously a great believer of omens should wash his face with sai water from public toilet bowls, maybe that will bring him luck at the tables and strike TOTO.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you are still milking and nursing your wound
poor fella
wishing you a happy,peaceful and prosperous lunar new year of the horse!!
huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pope is simply demonstrating the universal truth
this world survives on strife and wars
a perpetual battle between good and evil
a war between white and black
a ceaseless battle ground for the peaceful
and the belligerent....it is a fact

just look at the good Lord's reply to my peaceful Dove's message...HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pope is simply demonstrating the universal truth
this world survives on strife and wars
a perpetual battle between good and evil
a war between white and black
a ceaseless battle ground for the peaceful
and the belligerent....it is a fact

just look at the good Lord's reply to my peaceful Dove's message...HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

It is a sign that DEMONstrates that the church he leads, is evil to the core.....

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are still milking and nursing your wound
poor fella
wishing you a happy,peaceful and prosperous lunar new year of the horse!!
huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way, should my TIP brings you success and you win in MBS or strike lucky, no need to thank me, I very chin chai one. I only offer this to a few people who rightly deserved it. Remember ah? Just wash your face in the sai chwee, no need soap before you gamble.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wishing you the same too with plenty of sai water luck.:biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
And by the way, should my TIP brings you success and you win in MBS or strike lucky, no need to thank me, I very chin chai one. I only offer this to a few people who rightly deserved it. Remember ah? Just wash your face in the sai chwee, no need soap before you gamble.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wishing you the same too with plenty of sai water luck.:biggrin:

thank you thank you bro cheesy

this is no secret lah...I think if you wash your face in the cheesy toots pussy anchovy sauce, your luck will soar to heaven
the $10 million toto is yours ...and you can buy over this SBF and fuck kopisai until you shiok shiok shiok!!

but I still wish you well for the year of the horse!!! huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now got one nice chiobu with me at my roulette table

pls give me a few good numbers NOW.......before I disappear into the Ruby Room....huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it is a sign that a dove will not bring peace. It will be killed and eaten. Peace cannot be achieved through peaceful means when the predators are too big or too many.

Then you must fight a guerilla war....haha

and use other options to overcome your strong enemies...haha

hit them when they least expect it and at their weakest and most vulnerable points...hoho...