• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Can't be Wrong - Malay be taught as foreign language

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
malay.jpg

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
their policies have greatly veered away from the lyrics of the national anthem, either the anthem is obsolete, or they are obsolete.
commands using behasa in the uniformed corps, but training conducted in english, instructions reinforced in hokkien.

no wonder they thinking to teach behasa as foreign language. so that students can drop their mother tongue & learn a different foreign language.

i think the bugger is running out of idea

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Teaching our National Language and Mother tongue (to some) as a"Foreign Language", doesn't sound right to me

:(

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun see how implementing this will halt the decline in malay fluency..........

sama sama, jadi bahasa cina diajarkan sebagain bahasa lain juga? (chinese taught as a foreign language too?/华文是不是也列为国外语言?) :biggrin:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Нет, французский надо учить, как иностранный язык

No, French should be taught as foreign language

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
if oppo is the 1 that suggest this, sure kena fff left right centre.

another cock-in-mouth moment from the MIW. great.