• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Orbituries

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://archives.starbulletin.com/2008/08/13/news/obits.html

Samuel M. Leong

Aug. 4, 2008

Samuel M. Leong, 89, of Honolulu, a retired firefighter, died in Honolulu. He was born in Honolulu. He is survived by brother Thomas and sisters Mildred Kaulakukui, Harriet Liu and Nancy Rego. Services: 1 p.m. Monday at Oahu Cemetery Chapel. Graveside inurnment: 3 p.m. at Hawaiian Memorial Park. Casual attire.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
holy cow..... Santa Maria... this is sad news...

RIP sam. :biggrin: :biggrin:

[/B]Aug. 4, 2008

Samuel M. Leong, 89, of Honolulu, a retired firefighter, died in Honolulu. He was born in Honolulu. He is survived by brother Thomas and sisters Mildred Kaulakukui, Harriet Liu and Nancy Rego. Services: 1 p.m. Monday at Oahu Cemetery Chapel. Graveside inurnment: 3 p.m. at Hawaiian Memorial Park. Casual attire.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya... I tot something big happened.. then realized boss Sam is announcing his departure to a new life..... oh my... RIP... :p :biggrin:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The correct spelling is "obituaries". Please edit accordingly to facilitate higher levels of English in this forum, and I appreciate the favour, vice versa. American or British spelling differences need not be stressed unless there is inconsistency in spelling the word over the same text.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah.. nobody will bother to correct it...becos this is his playground... :biggrin:

p.s: i cannot correct cos i don't even know how to spell it... :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The correct spelling is "obituaries". Please edit accordingly to facilitate higher levels of English in this forum, and I appreciate the favour, vice versa. American or British spelling differences need not be stressed unless there is inconsistency in spelling the word over the same text.

For the correct spelling, click on the link.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Samuel M. Leong

Aug. 4, 2008

no need to give white gold right?

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal

Samuel M. Leong

Aug. 4, 2008

What's the catch ? Did he die with his cock standing ?

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
YAAY Samboy is dead, i go bring the champangne....now we can have the ^%$^# free access to your Sex-key site !!:biggrin::p

limbeitanre

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the catch ? Did he die with his cock standing ?

The catch is you simply got no balls fight limbei or anyone outside istana. Then boasted about going all over the country but sneak back to your tortoise shell istana whenever a challenge comes around.

hiak hiak hiak...