• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oppositions Need To Win Votes From Religious Institutions

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As having a Christian upbringing, I know that many PAP leaders are members of the church and a few are even church leaders. I have been to church gatherings in my younger days in the home of one high ranking official in Queen Astrid Park. The official himself is a church deacon and participated many a time officiating in church activities like worship and home cell groups.

Religious Organisations hold sway and has great influence over their members and I know the churches holds prayers for the Singapore leaders. They held a belief that leaders are chosen by their God and they will never ever talk about politics, except to ask their God to guide the leaders. I am explaining this to some who never step foot into a church.

As for other religions, I have no knowledge and I will be delighted if anyone can enlighten me the views of these groups. The reason I am writing this is for the oppositions to be fully aware that such groups has fairly large members, namely New Creation and City Harvest. Muslims too generally will follow their Mufti's guidance for elections and as a whole they represent the Muslim Community. Is it possible for the oppositions to win these groups of voters? I really do not know the answer.