• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old fart gave a sppech

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
leekuan1308e.jpg

He had to be held up right by his two bodyguards.

Today while waiting for my car tanks to be filled up at the petrol station, I read the Prostitute Times report on the front page that old fart gave a two minute speech yesterday to his TP's residents and all his phor-lum-pars.

Knowing that the old bastard is semi paralyzed and cannot even stand on his own, do anyone of you believe what the Prostitute Times is trying to propagate?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is ridiculous to the core. How can a half paralyse 90 yo be MP to his team and 64% absent from parliament and 100% non duty at MPS?

If AMK GRC voters still vote for this asshole to be MP, and PM State office holder, these voters betray Singaporeans.

leekuan1308e.jpg

He had to be held up right by his two bodyguards.

Today while waiting for my car tanks to be filled up at the petrol station, I read the Prostitute Times report on the front page that old fart gave a two minute speech yesterday to his TP's residents and all his phor-lum-pars.

Knowing that the old bastard is semi paralyzed and cannot even stand on his own, do anyone of you believe what the Prostitute Times is trying to propagate?