• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ok so where is my punch?

Hypocrisy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Religion is SHIT. A psychological game. :rolleyes:

Pope says those who insult religion should expect a punch on the nose

Date January 16, 2015 - 9:48AM

1421364233262.jpg

Pope Francis waves to the faithful upon his arrival in the Philippines on Thursday. Photo: Getty

Rome: The Pope has weighed in to the debate over freedom of expression in the wake of the Paris attacks, saying that anyone who insults a religion can expect "a punch on the nose".

In provocative remarks that may cause consternation in France, Pope Francis said that freedom of expression had its limits.

He made the forthright comments to journalists on board his official plane as he flew from Sri Lanka to the Philippines, the two stops on his week-long visit to Asia.

Gesturing towards Alberto Gasparri, a Vatican official who was next to him on board the plane, he said: "If my good friend Dr Gasparri says a curse word against my mother, he can expect a punch on the nose".

Throwing a pretend punch, the Pope said: "It's normal. You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others".

The Pope did not refer specifically to the Charlie Hebdo magazine, insisting that violence carried out in God's name was "an aberration".

Telegraph, London