• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ODACHEK was banned in edmw AGAIN

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.webp
Will be back as clone number 3, stay tune.

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
ActCheerLee.... No need to go back to EdMw goondoland

Stop wasting your time with that shitty forum owned by a shitty company/govt. :rolleyes:

EDMW is a fucking PUA CB forum. Post anything against the propagada narrative = ban :FU:
No lah...just enjoying having fun trolling there and let the jiakliaobee mods work. Create clone is easy, so far my no.1 clone still exist there, will create another clone no.3 not so soon maybe this fall or next year spring. Just love to create chaos there even they (mods) love my traffic there.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah...just enjoying having fun trolling there and let the jiakliaobee mods work. Create clone is easy, so far my no.1 clone still exist there, will create another clone no.3 not so soon maybe this fall or next year spring. Just love to create chaos there even they (mods) love my traffic there.
Guess my nick there :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just dun want to waste my air on 61% goondo