• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OCBC = Overseas Chinese Bank of Clowns.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/erk7zm3u

x0yI4Ps.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN beware of OCBC mobile app for secretlee jumping option of selection for fund transfer from fast transfer to giro which leequire 3 working days for the leeceiptent to leeceive the money and meanwhile the Bank is owning your money without interest KNN my uncle has tested proven that it is done seamlesslee to user who did not double check the option during the transfer KNN

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a little rant, but seriously what is wrong with the new OCBC online banking app. Nothing is working, NOTHING!!! I can't log in with my thumb print, the digital token SMS thing and not even the manual token. What is wrong with their app, it's really frustrating to spend 30min trying to log in just to see the e statement and this has been happening for the last few day.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wah so many anti-OCBC.

Yeah Singaporeans should move all their money into foreign banks.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a very bad experience with OCBC Bank. They only know how to tai ji the problems instead of solving it. The call centre staff will push the problems to the branch and the branch will push back to the call centre staff. So basically nobody is willing to help you. Email them but seem like the email is dead no reply from them so far. The worst bank I ever encounter. Really disappointed in their services.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wah another one.

Maybe all OCBC customers should withdraw their money cancel their accounts and move with HSBC?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN beware of OCBC mobile app for secretlee jumping option of selection for fund transfer from fast transfer to giro which leequire 3 working days for the leeceiptent to leeceive the money and meanwhile the Bank is owning your money without interest KNN my uncle has tested proven that it is done seamlesslee to user who did not double check the option during the transfer KNN
When you call the fucking bank to leeturn your fucking money they will say you did not double check KNN the question my uncle challenged them was not addressed I.e why did you setup a fucking trap to users by jumping the option back to giro after the user click on next KNN after several fucking dialogue the orhweesir will say then you can send a feedback KNN hence the challenge was still not addressed becas it was setup this way for users to fall into trap and the money is still not being leeturned KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
When you call the fucking bank to leeturn your fucking money they will say you did not double check KNN the question my uncle challenged them was not addressed I.e why did you setup a fucking trap to users by jumping the option back to giro after the user click on next KNN after several fucking dialogue the orhweesir will say then you can send a feedback KNN hence the challenge was still not addressed becas it was setup this way for users to fall into trap and the money is still not being leeturned KNN

Time to switch to DBS. or if don't like local then HSBC?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many years ago, when OCBC Bank was the first bank to charge a penalty fee for bank accounts with less than a certain minimum sum, a swarm of Sinkies went to OCBC bank outlets to close their accounts. I witnessed everything. :biggrin:

OCBC vs the Familee. What would LKY do without marrying up, eh? :wink:

U21.png

singapores-top-families-banking-connections1.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Many years ago, when OCBC Bank was the first bank to charge a penalty fee for bank accounts with less than a certain minimum sum, a swarm of Sinkies went to OCBC bank outlets to close their accounts. I witnessed everything. :biggrin:

OCBC vs the Familee. What would LKY do without marrying up, eh? :wink:

U21.png

singapores-top-families-banking-connections1.jpg
Looks like the only 2 people in the above pictorial that have no blood relations that led them to their position are LKY and HC.

Which is all the more why they are such remarkable individuals!

It is not so easy to marry into the rich and powerful.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the only 2 people in the above pictorial that have no blood relations that led them to their position are LKY and HC.

Which is all the more why they are such remarkable individuals!

It is not so easy to marry into the rich and powerful.

Marrying up always helps. Look at that fuckwit Wong Kan Seng. Not a very outstanding CV, and yet he could be a full minister for quite a number of years.

leefamily2.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a very bad experience with OCBC Bank. They only know how to tai ji the problems instead of solving it. The call centre staff will push the problems to the branch and the branch will push back to the call centre staff. So basically nobody is willing to help you. Email them but seem like the email is dead no reply from them so far. The worst bank I ever encounter. Really disappointed in their services.

KNN what was the leeassurance given for signing up for a credit card ? KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Marrying up always helps. Look at that fuckwit Wong Kan Seng. Not a very outstanding CV, and yet he could be a full minister for quite a number of years.

leefamily2.jpg

I believe that Wong Kan Seng and Philip Yeo are contemporaries?

Philip Yeo is a self made man. He was favored by Goh Keng Swee but by and large he worked for his achievements. If Philip Yeo had married into power and influence he would still be around and have a far greater voice and his children would also benefit.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a little rant, but seriously what is wrong with the new OCBC online banking app. Nothing is working, NOTHING!!! I can't log in with my thumb print, the digital token SMS thing and not even the manual token. What is wrong with their app, it's really frustrating to spend 30min trying to log in just to see the e statement and this has been happening for the last few day.

I’ve never had any problem with OCBC app. The last time I could not log in, it diverted me to Singpass and ever since I reset it I had no issues. Just use facial recognition it saves you all the pain.