• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious NZ Mosque Chairman Says Israel And Jews Behind NZ Christchurch Shooting! Aloha Snackbar!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The chairman of New Zealand's biggest mosque has been widely condemned after accusing Israel of being behind the Christchurch shooting which left 50 dead.

Ahmed Bhamji, who leads the Mt Roskill Masjid E Umar mosque in Auckland, made the remarks at a rally organised by Love New Zealand Hate Racism on Saturday.

During a speech, he said Israeli intelligence agency Mossad was behind the attack and accused suspect Brenton Tarrant of getting funding from 'Zionist business'.

In a video posted on Twitter, he can be heard saying: 'I stand here and I say I have a very, very strong suspicion that there's some group behind him and I am not afraid to say I feel Mossad is behind this.'

While the majority of the crowd is silent, one person can be heard yelling: 'It's the truth. Israel is behind this. That's right!'

The embassy of Israel in Wellington subsequently condemned his remarks, saying: 'All the Israeli people, along with the people of New Zealand, mourned the horrendous terror massacre against Muslim worshippers in Christchurch.

'The absurd accusation made by Bhamji is a regrettable expression of the basest anti-Semitic prejudice and we are confident that it is utterly rejected by the Muslim community leadership and by all New Zealanders.

'At this time we want to convey again the deepest sympathy of the Israeli embassy and the state of Israel to the victims and families of the Masjid Al Noor and Linwood mosque attacks.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6859219/Chairman-New-Zealands-biggest-mosque-says-Mossad-Christchurch-massacre.html

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would the Libtards now voice out their dissatisfaction about the racism spread by this Imam? Or is it one sided with these mudslimes?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all the pacifying and the respect given to the muslims....you get this gratitude from their number 1 man.

He is going to retaliate by shooting some jews in a synagogue?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standard LOW IQ Race - when something was against them …. blame everyone but themselves.

They don't understand that by blaming others will not solve their problem. A progressive society will understand that destiny is in your owe hands. No one will help you but yourselves … this is the single reason why low IQ countries cannot progress. NONE.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
not usually, but nobody is perfect and they have been caught before from what I heard.
The one that was caught was deputy president of syria. He worked his way up to become next to hafez al assad. Read his death was painful. Spy i mean. And not a assasin.