• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat NUS girl penetrated with razor blades, lost virginity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect she's very loose, takes a while for the razor to find her cheebye wall to cut. If it's ginfuckly, the razor lost.
Coward vicious liar thief slanderer harasser sons of whores like you deserved to be blown into pieces in Sri Lanka. Just wait for your turn ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway didn’t I just said times have not changed at all? Unfortunate women or girls complain sexual harassment or sexual assault always get more sexual harassment and judgement? Even a virgin. This is the universal truth in this ccb world made up of ccb men and ccb women with ccb mouth since time immemorial.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jade Rasif.. :biggrin:

According to the show, she conceived the baby in a Bentley, parked at Beauty World Carpark.
The reason she left her announcement so late was due to some issues with a stalker, who might have assumed the baby was his.
https://mothership.sg/2018/11/jade-rasif-7-months-pregnant/

S’porean DJ Jade Rasif has given birth & offered her friends her breast milk
https://mothership.sg/2018/12/jade-rasif-give-birth/

She sounds like my kind of slut, pass her milk around.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway didn’t I just said times have not changed at all? Unfortunate women or girls complain sexual harassment or sexual assault always get more sexual harassment and judgement? Even a virgin. This is the universal truth in this ccb world made up of ccb men and ccb women with ccb mouth since time immemorial.

Fuck your mother's virgin Chaocheebye.

Your cunt has been fucked by millions, you deluded piece of shit. Fuck you whore!!! Your phuacheebye can be listed on UNESCO as a tourist and rapist attraction.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your mother's virgin Chaocheebye.

Your cunt has been fucked by millions, you deluded piece of shit. Fuck you whore!!! Your phuacheebye can be listed on UNESCO as a tourist and rapist attraction.
Knnbccb you filthy and useless Cantonese Malaysian calling me whore are the son of whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously filthy animals criminals deserved no chance at all. Poor victims of sex crimes didn’t get any and are subject to cruel abuse like me a virgin kena insulted slut whore mistress non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously filthy animals criminals deserved no chance at all. Poor victims of sex crimes didn’t get any and are subject to cruel abuse like me a virgin kena insulted slut whore mistress non stop.
Give chance to sex criminals for them to disguise in forum to harm me and others like what this coward bully son of whore @Cottonmouth has been doing!