• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP and SINGFIRST to cooperate in General Elections?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/10/08/singfirst-nsp-express-desire-to-cooperate-in-ge/[SUB][/SUB]

Tan Jee Say Writes :

Responding to Singaporeans First’s request for a courtesy call to introduce ourselves, the National Solidarity Party invited us to their office in Jalan Besar on Saturday 4 October 2014. There were four of us from SingFirst namely Fahmi Rais, David Foo, Loke Pak Hoe and me.

1653957_717886744957270_6456534008721152272_n.png

SingFirst Chairman Dr Ang Yong Guan could not attend as he was not feeling well that day (not to worry, he is hale and hearty now, his usual self). On NSP’s side were Sebastian Teo, Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss, Steve Chia and Syafarin.

The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. Both parties expressed the desire to cooperate with each other in the coming general election.

Four other opposition parties have responded to our request for a courtesy call on them. SDA said it would revert in due course while PKMS would “be calling for our Supreme Council meeting to arrange a suitable date and time for your valuable courtesy call”.

DPP leader met up with me for a chat. SDP felt that since I and by extension, Dr Ang as well, were part of SDP previously, it did not see the need for an introductory meeting and extended its very best wishes to us. The Reform Party, Singapore People’s Party and Workers’ Party have not yet replied our letter.

Tan Jee Say
Secretary-General
Singaporeans First

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SDP felt that since I and by extension, Dr Ang as well, were part of SDP previously, it did not see the need for an introductory meeting and extended its very best wishes to us.

TJS really has no shame. The snub by SDP is as good as asking him to fuck off but he choose to take it at face value.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why do Singaporeans like to use "revert"? To revert is to go back to original form. How can you then say that you will revert to a person? Is the original speaker going to transform back?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I say give the man a chance. It's good that they are communicating, after all, bickering amongst opposition only benefits the PAP.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are the opposition political parties still using communist party organization hierarchy?

Instead of secretary-general, why not just have a leader or president of party? Then an executive team. Done. Ditch the communist jargon.