• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS boys are forced to take the vaccine but ur minister try to avoid responsibility.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucked up minister

Teo Chee Hean's FB page blocked me on Facebook for sharing his post and noticing that he did not mention the words "Vaccine" and "Vaccinate".

So petty don't you think?

Our leaders cannot answer genuine concerns from citizens for issues regarding life and death and now the truth is surfacing.

A man his stature should tell us why our NS men were forced and threatened to take these experimental injections. Some were even threatened to be put into barracks for refusing these shots. I know because I heard first hand accounts when these young men and their parents confided in me.

We need a national inquiry into what happened in the global Scamdemic of all times. It's not over.

Wondering when our Police force will start investigations into the powerful people behind the Scamdemic.

We are waiting.

In the meantime, it's empowering to know that a small fry like me got under his skin enough for them to block me on FB...that says it all.

Iris Koh.
t.me/healingthedividenews

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think PAP will win the next election? They can go kiss my ass. People has the potential to die and badly injured from the vaccine.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucked up minister

Teo Chee Hean's FB page blocked me on Facebook for sharing his post and noticing that he did not mention the words "Vaccine" and "Vaccinate".

So petty don't you think?

Our leaders cannot answer genuine concerns from citizens for issues regarding life and death and now the truth is surfacing.

A man his stature should tell us why our NS men were forced and threatened to take these experimental injections. Some were even threatened to be put into barracks for refusing these shots. I know because I heard first hand accounts when these young men and their parents confided in me.

We need a national inquiry into what happened in the global Scamdemic of all times. It's not over.

Wondering when our Police force will start investigations into the powerful people behind the Scamdemic.

We are waiting.

In the meantime, it's empowering to know that a small fry like me got under his skin enough for them to block me on FB...that says it all.

Iris Koh.
t.me/healingthedividenews
Stupid parents will continue to vote for PAP.
Don't know how dumber can they get?
Maybe when their child dies of the mRNA, then they wake up

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papigs are using sinkies , u thi k they care,Don worry this too ia s cb lang ,the 2 black dogs also include woody,all aging n will die soon ,lol

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
We hv right not to get vaccinated cos it's useless n ppl dying esp sg they will class as underlying vondizion ,I zhink gor the papigs they will ex use their kids secretly,lol

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think PAP will win the next election? They can go kiss my ass. People has the potential to die and badly injured from the vaccine.
I think they will not only win, but win by a bigger margin... Maybe 70% or more since more new Sinki are minted last 4yrs

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif