• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I Scared Go Supermarket...

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure terrorists will love to attack and seize hostages in Supermarket...

Even if kena lockin by mata ... they still got food and drink.... nabeizzz...

next time i go ntuc supermarket better be careful...later terrorist attack and seize hostages...cheebye!

so many ah neh muslims in sinkieland...confirm sure got some siao ting tong ah nehs which will do this sort of shit!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just wear a vest of pork and carry a sling of sausages like ur ip man or bruce lee,no terrorist will dare to mess with u.

AdmiralPiett

Alfrescian
Loyal

next time i go ntuc supermarket better be careful...later terrorist attack and seize hostages...cheebye!

so many ah neh muslims in sinkieland...confirm sure got some siao ting tong ah nehs which will do this sort of shit!

Yes be very afraid of your safety because in sinkieland u have multi nationalities - Neapolitan flavor, all thanks to your PAP :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya. I m sure all the pap IBS must b scared. Even police also scared. The regime is doom. The leegime habis.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm scared to end up like the typical american in a supermarket.....:eek:

image.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

With PAP allowing so many foreigners into this cuntry...a matter of time before an ntuc or cold storage is taken by terrorists or lunatics...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks to PAP sinkies do not need to fear however terrorist have every reason to fear and stay out of sinkiedisneyland. Just look at these gungho sinkies.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN......just need to shout "Hey BOY!!! Cum here!!!" and they'll shout back "Yes SIR!!!".....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stop encouraging a police state, you dumbass......

All these so-called terrorist shootings are false flags with a zionist agenda written all over. Hence, it will never happen in Singapore, cos we're already a zionist sympathizing cuntry.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes.. U hit it on the nail...

This is what we Singaporeans will face one day....

the ah nehs...they are so many in numbers and can go berserk ( think Little India)

the ah tiongs.....easily one will go into the mrt cabin with his parang and start slashing.

U don't believe...one day this will come true cos we don't have the security like they have in China where every passengers luggage has to go through the scanner at every entrance.

Will the govt take responsibility or is it just once in every 50 years..??