• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now go for job must have vaccine?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got this from HTD telegram.

I went to auxiliary police for an interview not too long ago and first thing they ask is my vaccine status. They don’t even care to look at my qualifications or I have any criminal record. What they only care is the candidate must get at least 3 vaccine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think all the 'frontline' (uniformed?) low SES grunts are expected to be vaxxed. Maybe it's a standing order from the MOM, MOH or whichever jiakliaobee organization. :biggrin:

Apparently they are not satisfied with a 95% vaxtard rate. :wink:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not me looking for a job. I just saw this over HTD telegram so just post it here. Am quite surprise such bullshit still going on.
I think it's about manpower shortage problem, they cannot afford you to fall sick if working there, so die die want you to vaccinate. But the big question is, vaccinated still can fall sick right?

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's about manpower shortage problem, they cannot afford you to fall sick if working there, so die die want you to vaccinate. But the big question is, vaccinated still can fall sick right?

They can not only fall sick. They can also die suddenly at any time.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got this from HTD telegram.

I went to auxiliary police for an interview not too long ago and first thing they ask is my vaccine status. They don’t even care to look at my qualifications or I have any criminal record. What they only care is the candidate must get at least 3 vaccine.
You gotta be kidding me. Even now they do this?