• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NOT just FT Pang Sai SG Beng use McDonald seats a Toilet Changing Room also

ejected.president

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG KPKB say FT Pang Sai here n there but ended up to be SG folks doing evil.

Sia Suay! KNN!

Now I just saw for myself at Seletar Mall Mc Donalds I am still sitting here as I post this.

Ah Beng Ah Lian couple with a son about 8~10 years age. Boy was giving troubles. Over turn the drink on Mc Donald table spill from table to seat to floor including his pants. Couple KPKB. Then to my surprise they decided to STRIP their son wet pants off Naked bottom no underwear can see Kuku Bird no hair in the full view of public.

Then from their bags they got spare pants for their son and Beng wants to put pants on son. But he could not because boy cried loud and won't coorporate with him. Comotion for few mins Lian picked up half nude son carried on her tummy and walk off. Beng carried bags and followed out of Mc Donalds.

Senior Citizen McDonald emplyee came and clean up the mess.

I could continue to eat my meal.

KNN!

Can pull public nudity show at Mc Donalds?

With the mess they caused here it is only slightly better than Pang Sai here at fast food joint difference by the Sai Smell. Naked wet dirty butt and Kuku bird all witnessed by public. Job security for wege and labour exploited senior citizens as well.

CB SG!