• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Norway Police ban planned Quran burning protest

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/2/2/turkey-summons-norwegian-ambassador-over-protest-permission

Police in Norway have banned a planned protest including the burning of a copy of the Islamic holy book, the Quran, hours after the Turkish foreign ministry summoned the Norwegian ambassador to complain.

A group of protesters planned to burn a copy of the Quran outside the Turkish embassy in Oslo on Friday, police said.

“The police emphasise that burning the Quran is a legal political statement in Norway, but this event can’t go ahead due to security concerns,” Oslo police Inspector Martin Strand said in a statement on Thursday.

The move came after Turkey’s foreign ministry summoned Norway’s Ambassador Erling Skjonsberg over the planned protest.

“Upon learning that there will be an attack against our holy book, the Quran, in Norway tomorrow, the Norwegian ambassador to Turkiye [Turkey] has just been summoned to our ministry,” a Turkish diplomatic source told Anadolu Agency earlier on Thursday.

“[Norway’s] approach not to prevent the planned provocative act, which is clearly a hate crime … is unacceptable and we expect this act not to be allowed,” the source added….

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially I did not want to reply to this post, because as muslims we submit to what Allah has and will decree.

Also I would want to present a warning and reminder in the Quran that I paraphrase: He will protect the Quran.

So now here is one amazing story which involves a person by the name of Lars Vilks. Of how Allah will pay for your insolence. You can read him on Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_Vilks

But in short, he likes to draw caricatures insulting the prophet. He is protected by his country's security services.

Allah paid for his insults by letting him burn in his car while being protected by 2 policemen after a bizarre road accident.

I await Paludan's retribution sooner, on earth or later, in hell.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turkey's boss is erdogan, a pious muslim.
Erdogan, like qatar emir and anwar ibrahim and maybe hadi awang are in the muslim brotherhood. The other in egypt, died in custody after a military coup. May i include taliban and hamas which are financed by qatar lng wealth.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Erdogan, like qatar emir and anwar ibrahim and maybe hadi awang are in the muslim brotherhood. The other in egypt, died in custody after a military coup. May i include taliban and hamas which are financed by qatar lng wealth.

Erdogan's ambassador in sinkieland is demanding PAP to send money instead of earth quakes relief items.