• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No One Is Happy with Singapore Megachurch Pastor's Prison Sentence

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell me which idiot will donate hundreds of even thousands of dollars to another person just to make crappy music videos?my god such kindness and generousity, why is it when singaporeans see some school children asking for donations or flag day,they all close one eye and try to siam far far?

why you so certain that same guy who donated to CHC is the same as the one who closed one eye and try to siam far far har?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why you so certain that same guy who donated to CHC is the same as the one who closed one eye and try to siam far far har?
he didn't like the approach that the kids asked for donations....jingle / jangling the coins in the can w/out saying hullo & please :confused:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid Christians should be made to realize that their donated monies are not theirs. It belongs to the Familee. Too bad, Kong Hee only knows how to suck Sun Ho's pussy and neglected the other Ho.

Stupid Christians should print their own currency with Kong Hee's and Sun Ho's faces. LOL!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u mean only one guy donated to CHC?how come CHC is able to build a megachurch in suntec and fund kong hees 10 million dollar condo and 12 million music career?im talking about the sinkies the retarded species in general,of which the 26,000 CHC worshippers are a tiny subset.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong has done nothing wrong. As the pastor of church, it is his job to decide how the funds can best be used to serve God and I fully support his decision to fund the crossover project...

If the court set this scum free, it would open the door to allowing all pastors of churches to do the same magic trick...using donations for purposes other than declared or announced...like travelling in style, enjoying life with free money falling from the sky...round tripping to keep auditors off the loop.

This scum did not benefit from his magic trick? If his wife had succeeded in having a glamorous singing career, how could he not have benefited personally from it all?

She said she was not a pastor when singing in USA. Now, when the scum is about to masok prison, she is a pastor once again.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making a horse sing is a serious crime, especially with church money

If she had done her singing in gospel style and in decent apparel ... well, it might be good to spread her religion through music. When she stripped down to near nakedness and danced like an ape, how could it be singing to spread her religion?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the court set this scum free, it would open the door to allowing all pastors of churches to do the same magic trick...using donations for purposes other than declared or announced...like travelling in style, enjoying life with free money falling from the sky...round tripping to keep auditors off the loop.

This scum did not benefit from his magic trick? If his wife had succeeded in having a glamorous singing career, how could he not have benefited personally from it all?

She said she was not a pastor when singing in USA. Now, when the scum is about to masok prison, she is a pastor once again.

The pastors are working for God and bringing more people into the fold is what they do. If it requires a diversion of funds to other areas it is totally acceptable as long as the ultimate aim of converting people to Christianity is achieved. The donors understand this support their pastor to the hilt.

The government has no business getting involved. This is between God and the servants of our Lord Savior Jesus Christ.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If she had done her singing in gospel style and in decent apparel ... well, it might be good to spread her religion through music. When she stripped down to near nakedness and danced like an ape, how could it be singing to spread her religion?

It is because of her sensuality and her talent that I first watched China Wine and ultimately became a Christian.

Had she done a gospel video, I wouldn't have been interested and would not have found God. Gospel music preaches to the converted. It does not bring new members to the flock.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is because of her sensuality and her talent that I first watched China Wine and ultimately became a Christian.

Had she done a gospel video, I wouldn't have been interested and would not have found God. Gospel music preaches to the converted. It does not bring new members to the flock.

In the old days, there were Rice Christians in this part of the world, and still are in the less developed parts today. I suppose nowadays in the "developed" world, the fishermen are going after Sex Christians like you.

"Rice Christian is a term used, usually pejoratively, to describe someone who has formally declared himself/herself a Christian for material benefits rather than for religious reasons.

The term comes from Asian countries, such as India, China and Japan. Concerns have been expressed both by Christian missionaries and by those opposed to Christian missions that people in these situations are only nominally converting to Christianity in order to receive charity or material advancements."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_Christian

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
In the old days, there were Rice Christians in this part of the world, and still are in the less developed parts today. I suppose nowadays in the "developed" world, the fishermen are going after Sex Christians like you.

I will be the first to admit that is was my sexual attraction for the gorgeous Sun that made me watch her videos.

However I have realised my sins and have been spiritually cleansed of these sorts of evil thoughts. My love and devotion to the Lord in now pure and absolute.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be the first to admit that is was my sexual attraction for the gorgeous Sun that made me watch her videos.

However I have realised my sins and have been spiritually cleansed of these sorts of evil thoughts. My love and devotion to the Lord in now pure and absolute.

Yeah right and I was born yesterday and from now on you will not post any more pictures of naked women in the Philly Bike ride thread. Now you shall go and ask your pastor what kind of punishment you deserve for posting those pictures.

[video=youtube;6RT6rL2UroE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RT6rL2UroE[/video]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yeah right and I was born yesterday and from now on you will not post any more pictures of naked women in the Philly Bike ride thread. Now you shall go and ask your pastor what kind of punishment you deserve for posting those pictures.

It is not a sin to appreciate the beauty of the human form which happens to be God's creation in the first place.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great George Carlin is a good role model for your kids!

MOE should implement George Carlin in their curriculum!