• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No need PR, Tiongs overstay for more than decade! Sinkie landlord kena jail!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You technically cannot illegally overstay in a country that warmly welcomes you….

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apparently zhao doesn’t wish to “zhao” (走 in fuckien) and jin is “jin” 高興 with sg. wish they achieve 高潮 while in sg.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee bye ..ICA sleeping on the job.
Overstayed for a decade..

But the Ah pek is real bad luck.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee bye ..ICA sleeping on the job.
Overstayed for a decade..

But the Ah pek is real bad luck.
tip of iceberg. many sinkie landlords and landladies (and their agents) don’t do background checks and credit reports on tenants.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to me our ICA and the civil service has been sleeping. After they got caught pants down, they actually sentence the Singkie to jail for illegal harboring Alien in his own flat. That itself is a crime.

But the ICA should actually investigate further down the line who has been harboring these Tiong bus for decades and should jail those who provided them with Jobs and place of stay.

Also just investigate who is on the take in the highest level in the ICA .

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
ICA all sleeping, that time I noticed so eone illegal use my address, approach staff there to chk who using my address illegally, the cb staff told me confidential,ccb